No announcement yet.

Gig Going Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to see the New York Dolls and would gladly take 'em off your hands, but I can't get out of work. Bah. Have a good time though dude.

Comment

the fratellis tonight at b'ham uni. cant ****in wait, should be great. will let you know how it was tomorro.

Comment

The New York Dolls were amazing. Despite some brilliant slow numbers on their new album they kept to pacy tracks throughout. Best gig I think I have ever been to.

Comment

Guillemots last night were fantastic, had a slightly different sound to their album but still great anyway.

Now, its Zero 7 tomorrow night in Edinburgh and I'm going to be sooo careful not to let anything happen to me until the gig since I had to sell my T in the Park tickets due to getting robbed and missed them, then when they played the next month I had my ticket, and then got sunstroke that night and missed the gig. So this time, I'm going, even if I have to lock myself in my room to keep me safe until the gig starts!

Comment

Going to see Keane tonight WHOOP! Its my girls fav band so I have been loving the fact that the tubby singer has been in rehab of late

Comment

Last night I saw the absolutely brilliant Acid Mothers Temple in Glasgow.

I highly urge anyone even remotely interested in the idea of a Japanese virtuoso psychadelic quartet to have a look at this gig list: http://www.acidmothers.com/Cgi-bin/i...urdetails.html

The level of musicianship blew me away. You know those crazy guitarists you see on YouTube sometimes? Yeah, it's like that, especially from the lead guitarist and bassist. But not (much) wankery, they do actually play as a band.

They were truly amazing, though I'd take earplugs if you can. Loud? My ears are still ringing.

Comment

Anyone manage to get/win tickets to see the Chilis at the Camden Roundhouse on 22nd November? I sure tried but to no avail

Going to see The Zutons and The D in December though so that will be cool

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan
                  Anyone manage to get/win tickets to see the Chilis at the Camden Roundhouse on 22nd November? I sure tried but to no avail

Going to see The Zutons and The D in December though so that will be cool
                  YEP mate won a pair on the radio last night and shes taking me i cant ****ing wait

Comment

Seen the Cosmic Rough Riders for the 4th time last night at King Tuts. Great as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Day
                      YEP mate won a pair on the radio last night and shes taking me i cant ****ing wait
                      I'msohappyforyouandhernot

have fun.......bastardo!

No seriously, it will be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan
                        I'msohappyforyouandhernot

have fun.......bastardo!

No seriously, it will be awesome!
                        I was in such shock when she gave me a bell and asked if i was busy the 22nd as she wanted to know if i wanted to go see the chillis hmmm thats a hard decision never seen them before but there one of my fav bands just hoping they play alot of there older stuff as well as there new album. There new album just seemed all the same, true the songs rocked but i couldnt listen to them all night as theres not alot of difference in them.

Comment

Off out now to see Muse at the Birmingham NEC arena...

Anyone else there? HAVE FUN!

Comment

Off to see The Damned at Manchester Academy on 9th Dec.

Comment

Tool is less than two weeks away. Wooooooo!

Comment

Gonna get tickets for Paolo Nutini and Damien Rice when they go on sale tomorrow. Paolo in Glasgow and Damien in Edinburgh, should be great.

And I've got Gomez and Josh Ritter lined up on Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X