User Tag List

Page 110 of 116 FirstFirst ... 10100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1153
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Spent a large amount of money paying scalper prices for BTS tickets for me and my eldest. That's cool. Looking forward to it!
    Had to google this! I thought Korean music was just that gangnam bloke.

There is so much more to it than the gangnam bloke, even though technically he invented Korean music in 2012.

Still umming and ahhing about going to Manchester to see Carpenter Brut.

Just go for it.

Going to see Mono in Glasgow on Wednesday. Haven’t had the chance to see them live before. Bit concerned the venue may be a bit small for their sound.

Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Still umming and ahhing about going to Manchester to see Carpenter Brut.
    Go for it if you can you won’t regret it, also they have GOST supporting so that’s gonna be one heavy night.

Just bagged myself some tickets for Muse at the Royal Albert Hall in December, for charity m8. I blasted my glasto deposit on it as it seems my first Glastonbury will not be 2019, roll on 2020 but that’s the 50th anniversary Glastonbury, so I’ll probably be double ****ed there.

Yep. I've seen Carpenter Brut and GOST when he supported Perturbator and both put on a fantastic show. DO IT!

I got to see BTS at the O2 Arena in London on Tuesday. That was some emotional journey from missing out on tickets to track down scalper tickets to getting there and finally being at the gig. The main event was pretty incredible. The boys put on a wonderful show, made somewhat (and oddly) more special by one of the members being injured and having to perform seated because it's like there was an added emotional core of the boys not wanting to leave him out. It was like a Rocky moment when he was crying at the end and one of the members did what he could to cheer him up and he got up from his seat and walked up to perform with the rest of the guys.

The Black Queen last night were good - very atmospheric and not 100% what I was expecting, but that's also partly my fault for not having spent much time with the new record yet. Last week however, Deafheaven utterly blew me away. I get that wretched vocals and big walls of sound aren't for everyone, but honestly I don't think I've had such a profound reaction to a band in some time.

In a similar vein, I still have a load more gigs lined up before the year's out, and am particularly looking forwards to seeing MØL, even if it's in a support slot. Jord is one of my favourite records of the year, no question about it.

Nice one @QualityChimp and to think it’s only a few weeks away, you’ll have a top night.