User Tag List

Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 23113121122123
Results 1,221 to 1,227 of 1227
    Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Unsurprisingly quiet in this thread

Absolutely ****ing delighted to find that they recorded and are releasing this show. Can't wait to relive it!
    Brilliant news. Mono are just amazing live, so intense.

Looking forward to getting that new Mono live disc. I’ve bought my first gig tickets in ages too. Going to see Queen with Adam Lambert. In June 2022!

Live music eh? Anyone remember that?

I had tickets to see Holy Fawn in October, but they've just cancelled that and pushed to August 2022. I've still got tickets for Bossk with Dvne supporting in December this year, but I'd wager that's also uncertain at this point. For the record: I only bought both in the full knowledge that I had no issue losing the money if they went ahead and I wasn't ready to go through with them, but at the same time didn't want to be in the position where I was ready but couldn't go due to lack of ticket.

I see lots of small festivals have been pulling the plug on 2021 all over the place due to lack of insurance, and yeah, that makes sense. Still crossing fingers live music's going to be able to bounce back, but man what a hit it's taken.

I miss live music and music festivals more than anything.

Pre-pandemic, the last gig tickets that I ordered were to see Lupe Fiasco, Diet Cig and The Night Cafe.

The Night Cafe's show has been pushed back to early 2022. Diet Cig rescheduled date is still TBC and Lupe's show has been rearranged for August but I really don't see myself going to it - will likely try and sell the ticket on or try to get my money back via the Insurance.

Music festivals of any kind are an absolute non-starter, obvs.

Tbh, I'd be astonished if I saw myself at a gig or festival of any kind in 2021.

I was supposed to be going to see Meshuggah in December. Cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    I was supposed to be going to see Meshuggah in December. Cancelled.
    Always makes me think "where's meshuggah, ooooh"