Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneaky! right with the puny looking motormaster aswell :P

Comment

Photos from the set...Megatron is a tank, folks.
      Last edited by Duddyroar; 29-01-2007, 15:47.

Comment

More Photos...
        Last edited by Duddyroar; 29-01-2007, 15:47.

Comment

A Decepticon car? Police car no less? Things have changed since my day. For whatever reason, I thought a change like that would bother me more than it does. Did you see the Bumblebee pics?

Comment

No, post them up my friend!

Comment

Eh...they're on AICN...I'll go get them.

Edit: Okay they should be here (I hope) -
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Dogg Thang; 01-06-2006, 10:19.

Comment

Some people are saying the tank is Devastator and Megatron is a jet of some kind in the script...?

Comment

Yeah, that's what they're saying at AICN. Not that they are exactly the source of all things reliable, given their recent history of posting just about every Spiderman fake there is. It would make much more sense to me that Megatron would be a tank but then they have a Decepticon police car so who knows.

Comment

thats bumblebee?

;_;

Comment

BumbleBee is a Beatle though right? is going on >_< Also they look like normal cars, they were never that well 'disguised'...

I'm loving that "To Punish and Enslave" on the side of the cop car though. Transformers ucking pwnz!!!
                      Last edited by spagmasterswift; 01-06-2006, 11:22.

Comment

Word on the information superhighway is that VW won't allow their cars to be associated with anything that involves weapons, war or conflict etc. I don't know if that's true or not.

Comment

Hippies!

Comment

They are obviously basing megatron off his G2 tank form too, the G1 form was always contraversial - hence no masterpeice G1 prime

Comment

Yeah, I was just about to say, Megatron was a tank in G2. He's also been a tank in TF: Armada, too.

The producers have stated that there will be no shrinking or enlarging, so guns and tape players as transformation modes are out I'm afraid. It was a bit silly that Megatron could change size! (Although in the recent Dreamwave comics they said the transformers could change the makeup of particles to shrink and grow).

I've seen those Bumblebee photos, didn't know it was actually Bumblebee though!

Comment

yeah, they explained the subspace theory when primes trailer dissapears in the cartoon too. heh, it simply goes into another dimension, how silly of me.

Comment

Working...
                                X