No announcement yet.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX 360 NTSC-UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great sesh last-night with Capcom, Spatial, John, Silvergun, Dots and Suzi!

Some great moments, including my own comedy moment of tossing a grenade a short distance on the stairs only for it to come back down to blow the **** out of me, and of course, who could forgot John lobbing a grenade, it accidentally hitting a nearby tree, and blowing Spatial up.

Comment

Yes - some more class moments - including me unloading a whole automatic rifle clip at the enemy general and missing with every single bullet (only for Capcom to come around the side and take him out).

That and three of us missing the fact that we hadn't blown up the weapons cache and Capcom having to backtrack to finish it off

Excellent games

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
        Great sesh last-night with Capcom, Spatial, John, Silvergun, Dots and Suzi!

Some great moments, including my own comedy moment of tossing a grenade a short distance on the stairs only for it to come back down to blow the **** out of me, and of course, who could forgot John lobbing a grenade, it accidentally hitting a nearby tree, and blowing Spatial up.
        Not to mention the fact that 2 minutes before, Spatial had nearly TK'd John at the secondary with a grenade, and John had moaned at him to be careful!! HAHAHA Quality gaming. Lobbing nades through trees is risky business!

Really good fun games, thanks.

"Old Town" is a kicking nightmare though. I was glad we agreed to restart when kicks happend, so folk got a fair game.

Forest level for the 8 player win! Was it spatial who went off one round "Special Forces" modus, and delivered fire & death the the unwary?

Team of 7 one side of map taking objective. Team of 1 the other side, causing chaos! nice.

Comment

Have you all done the coop missions then?

Sorry I ignored the invites yesterday, I just had to finish off Full Auto for review!

Comment

I love how grenades rebound off of leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide
              Was it spatial who went off one round "Special Forces" modus, and delivered fire & death the the unwary?

That was me.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
                Have you all done the coop missions then?

Sorry I ignored the invites yesterday, I just had to finish off Full Auto for review!
                I've still yet to do 1-2 and 1-3, got both 1-1 and 1-4 though.

Anyone up for co-op action tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
                  I've still yet to do 1-2 and 1-3, got both 1-1 and 1-4 though.

Anyone up for co-op action tonight?
                  GRAW Tourney tonight! See other thread!

Comment

Ah I see, forgot to signup for it, doh.

Comment

Am up for some co-op before the tournament kicks off... 7.30 anyone??

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
                        Am up for some co-op before the tournament kicks off... 7.30 anyone??
                        I'm up.

Comment

Yep, count me in too.

Comment

I'll be on earlier probably

Comment

indeed, some top sessions last night, blowing the crap out of APC`s never gets old. talking in code though, that was hilarious :

"whiskey tango, bovril, over..." & "thats a negatory good buddy"

Comment

Originally posted by theboymurray
                                indeed, some top sessions last night, blowing the crap out of APC`s never gets old. talking in code though, that was hilarious :

"whiskey tango, bovril, over..." & "thats a negatory good buddy"
                                And of course "Radio Silence"...........pause.......... To save bandwidth!

I'll be hosting some Co-Op games next few days, as a few mates have yet to get the perfect and complete on all 4 levels.

So pling me if you see my online and fancy some.

Comment

Working...
                                X