Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The CCC Thread (Complete Collection Collectors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yeah. I forgot I have a complete Supergraphx collection too! (Including the 2 normal hucards that run better on the SG)

Edit..Great stuff so far.

Mayhem, your dedication to consoles I know jack about is superb. Good the games are all complete too. (as are mine I might add ) I hope you get more sets finished soon, and keep us posted of course.

As for others, come on peeps, I know there are more of you out there! Howling, where are you??
    Last edited by wheelaa; 28-03-2006, 16:45.

Comment

Originally posted by anagrama
      I'd probably give DC the nod for easiest PAL Sega set (ignoring the 11-game Pico library, anyway ) - slightly smaller catalogue than the Saturn, and only Samba gets silly - everything else tops out at about ?30 again.
      By far the easiest is PAL DC, I could go out tomorrow and buy every game bar one title, which is proving to be a real pain to find. But at the minute I'm not interested in finishing it at the momment as all I need are the crap games. Which I'm not looking forward to collecting.

Saturn PAL has some very hard titles to get hold of and recently it's proving hard to find the common games. Just need over 50 titles to finish my PAL set and at some point I may go for the full US and Japanese set.

I'm also collecting UK SNES games, but that is going to take a long time to finish.

Got quite a few large collections for other formats, but I am not intending to finishing them at the momment.

Now if you want to be the ultimate collector go for a full set of PC games! Now that would be a collector's nightmare!

Comment

Having a console's entire library doesn't really interest me, I considered doing the JP GameCube but there's just too much rubbish and unplayable games, so I nipped that in the bud at around 140 games. I do like to have a complete series of games if I like them though.

Biohazard - All the PS games including the god-awful Gun Survivior. Got them all for GameCube too. Actually just need a couple to have every Biohazard game ever, dunno if I'll bother with the N64 game though.
        Ace Combat - Will need to get AC0 which has just come out to complete that series again.
        Densha De Go! - Still need DDG Professional for the set.

etc...

Comment

While not trying to get a complete set for any console, I am trying to get all street fighter/street fighter releated titles. I think at last count I was at around 30, but still have a long way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem

Technically I'm going for a complete C64 and Vic20 cart collection, though there's many ultra rare (as in I know only one or two copies in existance) titles out there (especially for the latter) that it will probably never happen. I can wish though
            so dude do you have the C64 GS? by the way there was a Last Ninja 3 on ebay the other week (complete cart) apparently rated a 9 or 10 by DP for its rarity, considering it went for 40ish pound is pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander
              While not trying to get a complete set for any console, I am trying to get all street fighter/street fighter releated titles. I think at last count I was at around 30, but still have a long way to go.
              dont forget the puzzle games and the totally obscure Street Fighter 2010 (whihc i have) on the NES (US) a street fighter platformer! the cover and concept just cracks me up

Comment

I have a complete UK NGPC collection, plus 4 out of the 5 B+W releases (just missing Samurai Shodown). Considering starting a Vectrex collection in the near future..

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa

As for others, come on peeps, I know there are more of you out there! Howling, where are you??
                  Howlin-Murdock reporting for duty sir!

Right i like to sorta spread my wings a bit and go through phases when i collect, so one minute it'll be NES then MD, MS etc etc

Anyways not sure about the MD PAL but i have 470 games, not sure whether the complete list is 525, 540ish or 570!
                  Mega Drive PAL (470/525, 540ish, 570)
                  Master System PAL (170/280)
                  32X PAL (23/27)
                  NGPC Euro (25/37)
                  NES PAL (93/200ish) - i think
                  GG PAL (55/200ish)
                  Saturn PAL (50/200ish)
                  Dreamcast PAL (47/198) - i think

Heck i just realised im well in to SEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Reason for collecting PAL, im a student and work for Crime Convertors and regualrly pop into Gamestation, so im always on the hunt (buut you get mostly PAL).

Anyways i have loadsa other stuff e.g. 100+ PS1, SNES, GB, C64 games, but what really floats my boat is the above list....."So if you have a game and you can help and if you can find me, then maybe you can sell it to...HOWLING MURDOCK!"
                  Last edited by Wolverine; 28-03-2006, 18:30. Reason: spelling errors dude!

Comment

Originally posted by howlin-murdock
                    Anyways not sure about the MD PAL but i have 470 games, not sure whether the complete list is 525, 540ish or 570!
                    By my count (niot including variations), there's 523 "proper" Euro games + 5 Australian exclusives + Art Alive + Flux + 12 or 13 of the early Ballistic/Accolade games in cardboard boxes.

NES PAL (93/200ish) - i think
                    I think it's somewhere around 250-270 if you're just counting UK releases, but over 300 if you include PAL games released in Europe but not the UK.

Dreamcast PAL (47/198) - i think
                    215 UK releases + Taxi 2 le Jeu + the French Who Wants to be a Millionaire (which unsurprisingly has different questions and is in French)

Comment

Missing two Mega-CD titles from having a full set (Adventures of Batman and Robin and Fatal Fury Special). Can't be bothered with cover variations though.

Also missing Darxide and Primal Rage PAL 32X but lets face it, am I ever gonna find them. Nah!

Have about 180 DC games - not missing any particularly hard ones either, just odds and sods really. I reckon I'll probably finish my DC games before the other two!

AndyB

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB

Also missing Darxide and Primal Rage PAL 32X but lets face it, am I ever gonna find them. Nah!

AndyB
                        do you have t mek then?

Comment

Originally posted by howlin-murdock
                          dont forget the puzzle games and the totally obscure Street Fighter 2010 (whihc i have) on the NES (US) a street fighter platformer! the cover and concept just cracks me up
                          What's it play like? Does it have Ken, Ryu and the other regulars? Also have you got the final fight for the nes (think it was called mighty final fight)? I also have a bit of a final fight collection on the go....

Comment

[sulk]Changes that to a 3 missing 32X games and decides to give up entirely on ever finishing 32X collection! [/Sulk]

I had it as 26 32X games - 22 32X carts (36 Great Holes, After Burner Complete, Cosmic Carnage, Darxide, Doom, FIFA '96, Knuckles Chaotix, Kolibri, Metal Head, Mortal Kombat 2, Motherbase, Moto Cross Championship, NBA Jam Tournament Edition, NFL Quarterback Club, Primal Rage, Space Harrier, Star Wars Arcade, Stellar Assault, Toughman Contest, Virtua Fighter, Virtua Racing Deluxe & WWF Raw) and 4 32X/Mega-CD titles (Corpse Killer, Night Trap, Slam City & Supreme Warrior). Never heard of T Mek.

Gonna count my Saturn games. Prob about 160 for that - it was last time I counted but I picked up a few more recently.

Ho-Hum!

AndyB

Comment

T-Mek surfaced out of the blue on eBay last year. AFAIK, there's only 2 "known" copies at the moment (one of which belongs to a certain Mr Wheela )

Comment

I'm only fussed about my Final Fantasy collection. I think I'm up to 60odd games and 50 odd soundtracks. I really need to make a full list of what there is for each system. I've got a vague idea, and probably have a couple of the systems finished.

Comment

Working...
                                X