Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thing is the marketplace started quite well because it was new (at least to us) but they need momentum - pretty soon there are Unreal3 powered games going up and multiplayer over live titles - next to those the likes of pacman are going to be throwaway novelties and will need to be priced as such.

I think at the moment things like Final Fight / SF2 etc are a good "era" to aim for - Going forwards I'd love to see the 3D racers etc materialise - imagine Virtua Racing

Comment

riiiiight, tomb raider isnt on any list.... this is really weird.

ignore, killed all the family settings and its showing now
      Last edited by melenko; 07-04-2006, 17:52.

Comment

Amped Demo up.

Comment

Originally posted by glazza
          Amped Demo up.
          First "late" demo I'm glad to see - I hope many people play it, see what it has to offer and then pick it up cheap - it deserves it.

Comment

I downloaded part 1 of Karas from the jpn marketplace last night. its fantastic seeing some 720p anime, especially robot samurai anime.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
              First "late" demo I'm glad to see - I hope many people play it, see what it has to offer and then pick it up cheap - it deserves it.
              yeppers it is stupidly late but if some people are tempted by this its only a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris
                I downloaded part 1 of Karas from the jpn marketplace last night. its fantastic seeing some 720p anime, especially robot samurai anime.
                I think thats quite amusing, the Japanese get anime to download from the marketplace to show off the high definition bits and pieces, and what do we in the UK get?

Natasha ****ing Beddingfield and some trashy yank on a snowboard - Come on M$, we deserve better!

Comment

With regards to the Bankshot Billiards patch, they've fixed some of the glitches as well as given it a 3D option:

-Ranked live games causing a freeze or crash

-Player match games now show the other players aiming aid level
                  -Default time for ranked mode games was changed to 60 seconds
                  -When a timer expires in a live game the following player has ball in hand
                  -Shot panel now shows the buttons that must be held down to activate the various features (english, spin, power)
                  -200 games achievement now given away when 200 games are played instead of won (this is inline with the description now)
                  -Single player leaderboards cap the display to hours now instead of a single hour
                  -Music tracks would not sync to defaults when a client quit (in certain conditions)

-3D camera modes (so this is only a 2D game, right?)
                  The 3D modes are accessed via the D pad during gameplay:
                  Up: Reverts to the top view camera
                  Down: Static camera (zooms out from location of shot)
                  Left: Dynamic camera (follows action)
                  Right: Cue ball camera (use the left analog stick to rotate around the cue ball and zoom in / out)
                  I thought that the aim level was whatever the host's was set at? Could explain why in some matches I've been totally ass-kicked, even though I was doing pretty well.

Also seems to have reset the leaderboards - apparently I've only played 1 game of Euro 8 ball now; bye bye my top ten placing :/
                  Last edited by MartyG; 12-04-2006, 18:01.

Comment

Originally posted by John Beaulieu
                    Other Media
                    Pirates of the Caribbean Trailer
                    Cars Trailer
                    Are these trailers now on the UK Marketplace?

Comment

All stuff listed in the updates only thread is on the UK market place unless otherwise stated, but those should have been listed as (US Only)
                      Last edited by MartyG; 13-04-2006, 08:23.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
                        All stuff listed in the updates only thread is on the UK market place unless otherwise stated, but those should have been listed as (US Only)
                        Sorry and thank you.

Does anybody know when the UK will get those trailers? I would rather have those than Natasha Bedingfield videos!
                        Last edited by MJ; 13-04-2006, 11:50.

Comment

Just downloaded the PGR 3 speedpack. All very sweet and I can't wait for the tournaments to get started. For full list of the bugs fixed check out major nelson's webpage. Only one gripe with the download, they never included an extra garage so you can no longer own all cars in the game.

The new cars are awesome and breath much needed life back into the game, now all we need are some extra tracks.....

Comment

Originally posted by mazza
                            Just downloaded the PGR 3 speedpack. All very sweet and I can't wait for the tournaments to get started. For full list of the bugs fixed check out major nelson's webpage. Only one gripe with the download, they never included an extra garage so you can no longer own all cars in the game.

The new cars are awesome and breath much needed life back into the game, now all we need are some extra tracks.....
                            Thought they were out on Monday?! Off to download

Comment

Yeah cheers for that mate!

Just finished the PGA download. Off to get me new PGR3 motors now

Comment

Feck sake, they didn't plan that update very well did they? It's not possible to buy all the new cars as there's not enough space in the garage without selling the ones you've already got.

Not. Very. Clever.

Comment

Working...
                                X