No announcement yet.

doodledude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Doodle solded me a minty Custom PS3 stick which was sent with much speed & swesome packaging, couldnt be happier as it was a barginacious price too.

Tip top trader.

Thanks again

Neil

Comment

Bout a PSP game from doodledude. All went well.

Comment

Sold doodledude Lost Planet 2. He paid instantly and was a friendly guy throughout.

Cheers mate

Comment

Sold me a PS3 game, which arrived quickly and in great condition. A real pleasure to deal with.

Cheers

Comment

Doodledude bought a couple of my PSN vouchers.

Paid so fast and friendly comms.

Cheers.

Comment

Sold me Tearaway for the Vita, great comms and delivered super quick! Thanks!

Comment

Mario Kart: DD just arrived, in perfect condition, doesn't get any better really! Cheers mate

Comment

Bought two GC games from him...absolutely perfect.

Comment

Good communication, fast shipping, items in good condition. Couldn't have asked for more... ^^
                    Last edited by elmagicochrisg; 23-05-2014, 09:15.

Comment

I bought wii u play from Doodle, it was delivered fast and in perfect condition. Great comms and certainly would recommend.

Comment

doodledude bought Majora's Mask 3DS off me - quick payment and friendly comms. Thanks!

Comment

Doodledude bought Dragonquest XI from me and paid immediately. A good bloke all round.

Comment

I bought a game. Everything was very smooth. Thanks.

Comment

I recently bought ESP RA.DE. PSI from David and everything was spot on ... excellent packaging for the supplementary material too, meaning everything arrived in perfect condition

Comment

This one's a little belated...

I bought a 16 GB PlayStation Vita memory card from doodledude back in March and everything went smoothly. Thanks and sorry for not getting around to leaving you feedback sooner!

Comment

Working...
                                X