Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Guns of the Patriots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id rather they kept online going than some stupid trophys

Comment

I've just got my first trophy. If the save data was retroactive I'd have got the platinum instantly. It gives me another reason to play through it multiple times again now.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Yes! Benin about 4 years now since I played this... Will get stuck in when I'm done with transformers been looking for a reason to go back to sneaking / perving around...

Comment

I like listening to the Metal Gear Integral Podcasts on the built in ipod whilst playing. You can download episodes that take you through each stage while you are playing. Obviously only do this after you've completed it at least once.

Comment

Playing through the 7.1 headset is awesome. I've been hearing things I didn't even know were in the game up until now. The use of the headset as Snake's Codec is a quality feature too.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Not played with the Bluetooth headset... What's it do again? I've forgot :/ is it jus a glorified version of opening the codec?

Comment

3 maps have been added for those keeping the Metal Gear Online 2 dream alive on PC

Comment

Working...
                X