Nintendo Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo Wii

That my friends, is the name of the Revolution. But Wii?

So, thoughts on the new name?

It's not bad, then again it's not good either.

Comment

Wiiiiiiiiii!!!!

I like it, but if that is the name i can't imagine it making it to the US/Europe without being changed, maybe we'll get the Ultra-W or something

Comment

It's not bad. It's ****. Has no catch to it at all, and will find a big proportion of the general public getting confused and calling it all sorts... 'W2' , 'Why' 'Wee' etc etc
        Daft bloody name if you ask me.

Comment

Omg why not just call it the Nintendo poo. There asking for it, good luck with it and god bless etc but really they pay people to come up with crap names like that!*throws hands in air*

Comment

Calm down all. Im sure we will all want a Wii come the end of the year

Comment

I just get this dodgy 'Wii aye matey' into my head. Something a Geordie would say!

Comment

Video looks fake - and westerners would tend to pronounce it as "why"

Comment

What was wrong with Revolution?

Comment

I was sure this was a hoax as none of the Japanese site have posted this news...but sure enough there's a Wii section on Ninty's site:

Comment

bloody hell garney i heard yah the first time, lol. Yes it is kinda **** sounding innit? How do you pronounce it? and whats it stand for? Sorry links not workin for me for some strange reason.

Comment

damn shame i liked the name revolution its kinda stuck

Comment

Originally posted by 112
                          bloody hell garney i heard yah the first time, lol. Yes it is kinda **** sounding innit? How do you pronounce it? and whats it stand for? Sorry links not workin for me for some strange reason.

This PC seems to be playing up mate.

Comment

Looks like it's official:

http://revolution.nintendo.com/

Comment

well someone's bought nintendowii.com, .net, .org, .info, today!

nintendowii.co.uk is still available in anyones interested

Comment

Working...
                              X