Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Edit* - The Blast Corps appreciation thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its like a really decent 3d version of rampage.

Comment

I seem to remember an 8/10 in Edge
      http://www.edge-online.co.uk/edgedb/...me=blast+corps

indeed it was

Comment

i was under the influence of playstation at the time, i was blind to n64, only recently i have got into the true champion of that gen.

Comment

The box art is lush as well

Comment

One of the few games where I prefer the Western name.

Comment

Goldenhawk, you are a pure bastard. Imagine my excitement when I looked at this thread from the main forum (with it being the most recently posted-in thread in this subforum) and saw "*Edit* - The new Blast Corps..." ****er, ****er, ****er.

Comment

sorry, name changed :'(

Comment

Now you shall be allowed to LIVE! (Actually, you probably didn't have to change the name -- only a simpleton such as myself would think there'd be news about a new game in the Retro forum )

Comment

Blast Corps sounds much better than dozer!

What an excellent game. Back in the late 90's you didn't really expect or see many original games, and BC came as quite a surprise!

RARE really worked hard on this game. From the menu design to the visual style, it has a quality and cohesiveness that you normally associate with the best Japanese games. Maybe... Nintendo helped out with things, because imo the game has all the halmarks of Japanese design.

I love the voices in this game, and the medals etc... make it a good challenge. It's full of so much fun, and all the action and explosions make this a must-have classic N64 title!

Comment

'Time to get moving'

I love this game but, God this game is hard going for the Platinum Medals.

The harder Backlash levels did my napper in, I could never get the slide right. I wasn't impressed with the planet levels either, I could never get to grips with the gravity messing with the controls making going for Platinum times Impossible for me!

Comment

excellent game for sure ! I remember driving around with the A-team van, and instead of the horn you heard BA saying "outa my way" !

and indeed, rock hard to get those platinum medals.

Comment

Working...
                        X