No announcement yet.

vanpeebles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased Wipeout HD/Fury from me with quick payment and great comms.

Cheers man

Comment

Top man as always. Thanx much bud
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Sold vp a copy of Splinter Cell Conviction.

He initially tried to palm me off with some shells and fruit but after a rocky start things went swimmingly

In all seriousness a genuine pleasure to trade with!

Two thumbs up

Comment

Mr Peebs purchased 2 N64 games off me and paid instantly. Great comms!

Top man and he knows about the dulce base in New Mexico!

Comment

Bought a Super Gameboy from me. No problems at all.

Comment

bought a game from me but even my best efforts could stop it being damaged and cracked - it arrived cracked

he told me and i offered to do anything i could to help but he said the crack hadnt quite made it to the data part and he would try a fix

told him i would be happy with that and just keep me in the loop if he wanted me to raise a refund from royal mail but he had to make the decision quickly because i was off to sea for a month

very friendly buyer who did his best to make the item work and he hasnt got back to me so i guess it was successful

as always a great buyer

Comment

Sold vanpeebles PS3 Cabela, paid quickly and great comms, a pleasure to deal with. Cheers

Comment

Sold Van AES Mark of the wolves. Rapid payment, spot on, cheers.

Comment

Bought 2020 Super Baseball from me. Fast payment, great to deal with.

Comment

VP bought some AES games from me. Payment was immediate, comms were great, all very slick.

Thanks again mate, enjoy the games

Comment

The Peebles bought 3 Xbox 360 games from me.

Amazingly fast payment and sooooo polite.

Defo recommended!!

Comment

Bought some Neo Geo games from me, paid instantly, good comms, no issues at all. Top chap.

Comment

I bought a fantastic Japanese Master bundle from VP. Chuffed to bits with it. The system is in great condition even down to the box. And I'm fairly sure VP must own a brown tape factory as he used so much wrapping everything!

Thanks again.

Comment

Executed a super smooth deal with vanpeebles. Polite and speedy payment. Top buyer.

Comment

Sold Peter some Neo carts. All good, no messing. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X