User Tag List

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I'm content for Valve take all the time they need as it's too important and enjoyable a series to be rushed.
    Indeed. I left HL2 until January this year and only just rinsed the story so far this weekend, infact I'm about 1/4 through Episode 2 (The Antlion tunnel part), so I'm easy. It was good for my first impressions running it on a PC that can piss it as well.

Dear Subject Name Here,

Aperture Science is pleased to inform you that we have partnered with Valve to announce the gala CANCELLATION of the June 14 Portal 2 event at the Regal Theater. The event will be replaced by a surprise. And even though the cancellation of the event certainly counts as a surprise, we are pleased to further announce that the cancellation of the event is not THE surprise.

However, per International treaties regarding the definition of the word “surprise”, of which both Aperture Science and Valve are signatories, the time, date and content of the actual surprise will only become available as you experience the surprise.

If you’d like to ask fruitless questions about the E3 Portal 2 surprise or, more fruitfully, schedule an appointment to attend a Portal 2 screening at the Valve booth during E3, please contact Valve’s Special Envoy to Surprises, Doug Lombardi.

Thank you.

Sounds like Portal 2 and HL2:ep3 to me.

Unless they've scrapped Episode 3 and just made it HL3. Which I can't really be arsed with because It'll be another six years minimum before I play it.

THE CANCELLATION IS A LIE!!!1
    Need some more Portal action.

I'm more worried about the surprise being a lie. I think Portal is boooooooooooooring.

damn, was really hoping for some decent info about ep3 when I saw this thread...
    I totally loved playing HL2, ep1 and ep2 and I can't wait to start over again with ep1 and ep2 to get ready for ep3, but they let me wait far too long already !!

to be honest I hope that ep3 will use the same engine to finish the whole HL2 expierence in the same style and they will go mental with a brand new engine and new ideas for HL3 !!

Holy hell! with everyone with Steam replaying Half Life ATM this is a perfect time for a reveal

Quote Originally Posted by dvdmike View Post
    Holy hell! with everyone with Steam replaying Half Life ATM this is a perfect time for a reveal
    why is everyone replaying half life?