No announcement yet.

Valve : Half life 2 ep 1-3 ARE Half life 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would actually love a sequel to ricochet. Seriously, please make it happen Valve - but not until AFTER you release ep3/HL3

Comment

Gabe Said they have just started on Ricochet 2 last week

Comment

Sorry for the bump guys!!!!

*I always get excited when I see this thread back up

But a pretty cool Half Life 2/Doom mod has been released:

Can anything beat the awesomeness of the super shottie?

Comment

Amazing

Comment

Last summer Bertie spoke to a young man named Richard Seabrook who sent his game to Valve head honcho Gabe Newell in a …

Probably the closest to Half Life 2: Episode 3 we'll ever get. Prospekt, a canon fan made mod has been given permission to release on Steam.

The expansion is standalone and around the same length as the Eps were. It will cost just over ?7 and releases Feb 11th.

Savour it, it's all the HL3 you'll ever get.

Comment

Dude, Duke Nukem and Shenmue III have happened, so I'm not giving up hope!

Personally, I preferred HL1 to 2.

Comment

After all this time, I'm really curious about what happened with Ep3. What kind of conversations turned it from something that could build on all the assets they already had and probably wouldn't be a big task with their resources to churn out into something that wasn't going to happen? Did they even work on it at all? Seems so odd to lose all the momentum and leave it hanging. Even from a personal satisfaction point of view, you'd think everyone in there would want to finish it.

Comment

Cheeky Gabe

Comment

Never going to happen. Never ever.

Comment

And even if it happens, how will it be? Probably Valve won't stumble like 3D Realms did with Duke Nukem Forever, but if I'm not mistaken a lot of people behind Half Life and Portal left the company.

Comment

Valve are only interested in Steam now, and that's quickly become a ****show. I don't know if they even have a team of developers, and if they do, what the hell have they been paid for for the last X years?

Comment

Hats for Team Fortress 2, and....Artifact?

Comment

UPDATE 19/11/19: After 12 long years of waiting, and enough "3"-based memes to fill an entire internet, it's finally of…

For the ever dwindling audience for the franchise, rumours of a reveal next month for Half-Life: Alyx set to release in March. A prequel to HL2 on VR

Comment

May as well be releasing a pachinko machine at this point.

Comment

From 36:00, footage finally revealed of Arkane's long cancelled Half-Life spin-off Ravenholme

► Make sure to turn on "French Speakers Only" Subtitles (hit the gear icon on YouTube)SUBSCRIBE for More Free Game Docs ► http://bit.ly/noclipsubscribeBecome...

Comment

Working...
                                X