Valve : Half life 2 ep 1-3 ARE Half life 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valve : Half life 2 ep 1-3 ARE Half life 3

Looks like half life 4 it is then or maybe this is the end of mr Frohman's sorry Freeman's adventures

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/711/711560p1.html
    Last edited by dvdmike; 08-06-2006, 17:03.

This just got posted on Ellis Savannah's facebook page. As far as i'm aware it's an official Valve facebook page...

Comment

Please be this year, please be this year, please be this year...

Comment

And the photo has now been removed from Facebook...!

Comment

Please be next year. I'm drowning in games here!

Comment

F next year. I've been waiting for this for an age! I want it asap.

Comment

For the love of God please be this year!

It's been waaay too long since the stunning climax of Ep2 to see what happens next.

Comment

This better come out on 360, and the sooner the better. MEGA HYPE!

Comment

Is Valve at E3 this year or do they just do their own thing each year ? Then again with Portal 2 announced they might just concentrate on that.

Comment

They're having their own conference this year at E3.

Comment

That image is a known mock-up, made by someone in the community. You can see various others including that one here:

I still wouldn't expect the next instalment any time soon.

Comment

Mother f...

*takes deep breath*

S'okay, not that bothered about Half-Life any more anyway. Now if anyone needs me, I'll be punching the cat.

Comment

Surely if it was going to be using the same engine it would of been out by now? i mean hl2 looks adequate (the physics are still amazing) but epp3 will look decidedly dated even if it comes out this year.

Development has probably been switched to a new engine surely by now?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            Surely if it was going to be using the same engine it would of been out by now? i mean hl2 looks adequate (the physics are still amazing) but epp3 will look decidedly dated even if it comes out this year.

Development has probably been switched to a new engine surely by now?
                            This is what I'm thinking.
                            What else could explain the complete info blackout on this episode, and the huge delay?

That said, it would be pretty weird to debut a brand new engine in a postscript to an existing storyline...

Comment

Gutted that it's not real but it really stoked my HL2 boner for E3.

Comment

Working...
                              X