No announcement yet.

'Press Start To Begin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

purchased a few titles from Owen, all arrived quickety quick in lovely condition. A man can ask for no more!

Thanks!

Comment

Brought yet more shizzle from the good man, arrived quickly and freshly mint!

Thanks

Comment

Friendly PM`s and quick payment made for a smooth deal, many thanks

Comment

Owen sorted me out with some PS2 pyschedelic pinball action. Everything went as expected.

Thumbs up
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Owen purchased Yoshi's Island for the GBA from me and was exemplary in making a quick payment and maintaining communications throughout the transaction. Thanks.

Comment

Quick and efficient sale, thanks.

Comment

I bought Singularity PAL 360 and Legend of Kay PAL PS2 from 'Press Start To Begin'.

Arrived very fast and in good condition.

Comment

Grabbed a dvd off Owen. Everything went silky smooth. Top lad!

Comment

More dvds off the lad Owen.

Sent mega quick via lightning kung fu, and boxed up very nicely indeed. Your kung fu is not ****, master.

Comment

Sold me a blu-ray, Next day delivery, perfect condition! Top Man!

Comment

Twisted metal black sent and received in record time. Great packaging, communication and service! Thanks mate!

Comment

Excellent deal on a loads of dvds from Owen. All top notch!

His pm box is full though, so I thought I'd mention here that I'd received them and am well chuffed!

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                            Excellent deal on a loads of dvds from Owen. All top notch!

His pm box is full though, so I thought I'd mention here that I'd received them and am well chuffed!
                            Opps! I have emptied my full box now! Glad you got them okay.

Comment

Mega fast payment and perfect comms. Always a pleasure Owen

Comment

Thanks to Owen for selling my the last Zelda game I pretty much needed/wanted. So pleased, great comms throughout and he even bumped a member to my sales thread.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X