(PSP) World Tour Soccer 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(PSP) World Tour Soccer 2

picked this up today, only had a psp for a few days but world tour soccer has been played for hours and hours(bargin at ?10)
    so when i saw this in hmv i had to try it out.
    4 main modes-
    play now
    world tour
    medal mode
    exhibition match

Play Now
    goes straight into the next medal mode challenge you are on, guess it saves a few seconds instead of choosing medal mode

World Tour
    play a set number of games on each continent to progress to the next, while earning medals as you go, same as before you get points for passing/shots/tackles/saves etc get a certain amount in each game to get either a bronze/silver/gold medal.
    difference in this game is you have got new game types so one game you could be doing shot clock where you have 15secs when you get the ball to have a shot or the other team gets the ball back. other include classic challenge which i guess is the one from the 1st game, all rounder and other which need unlocking. this is the main part of the game and it works well, mixes each game up as i felt the 1st game got a bit same old same old after a while, these new modes should keep this game fresh for longer.

Medal Mode
    10 game types where you have 8 challenges in each, gain a gold/silver/bronze in each challenge to move onto the next game type.
    modes are- classic challenge, all rounder, shot clock, the zone, totally outnumbered, time attack, challenge plus,pass clock, check point and player tag. only the first three types are open to start with.

now the most important thing is gameplay. the first game had a few bad points(offside when you aren't, players stop and won't move for a few secs)
    good news is so far none of these are in this version, gameplay is much better for it, graphics look a little better to overall from what i've played of it it's a very good football game, can't say what it's like next to pro evo as i ain't played that.

overall i would give this 8/10 only bad point so far is the commentary it's just as bad as the 1st game.
Working...
X