No announcement yet.

Jurassic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a sealed Resi4 Wii from Jurassic. Very polite and super-fast postage, would definately deal with again!

Comment

dc stuffs

Bought dc promo stuff off me was very polite and payment was sent quickly
      Real nice chap A+

Comment

well what can i say about this chap

well fantastic seems to sum it up in one word

he posted some pictures of a couple of Neo purchases he made at his local Gamestation and i made a wee comment about if they have any Neo cd stuff could he get them for me. He got back to me and told me they had 4 neo geo carts and if i want them he will get them for me

In the end i got Thrash Rally, Super Sidekicks, Baseball Stars Professional and Blues Journey for the princely sum of ?19.98

All Euro AES all all in decent shape, Super sidekicks is especially minty

he bought them and sent them in bomb proof packing as a favour, i offered whatever he wanted as a thanks, but he didnt want anything

should be in the kudos thread himself and hopefully the secret santa will be kind to you this year

Just a honest decent chap - even got these items before other items i've been waiting a while for - top stuff

Comment

Bought Marvel Vs SF from me for the Saturn - was very polite and patient - top buyer here!
          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Bought a couple of Gamecube games from me. Solid comms, fast payment, what more could you ask for? Well, a coffee would be nice...

Comment

Brought a JPN DC game off me. Informed him I was in the middle of moving house but still paid immediately and then waited patiently for me to move, unpack all my stuff and eventually ship the game off! Top notch.

Comment

bought dc games,no probs,good com

Comment

Super smooth sale to jurassic a pleasure sir, game on bud

Comment

Bought a 360 and dreamcast game off me. Quick payment and a really nice guy.

Comment

Fast payment and a friendly guy

Comment

Bought a couple of Japanese items off me, no problems at all. Thanks

Comment

Super smooth tranasction with Jonny - no probas at all! Thanks.

Comment

Bought an HD DVD off me. Quick payment and no problems at all.

Comment

Sold Jurassic a couple of DC games and he was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

Cheers

Comment

Sold Jonny a DC game, he paid quickly and was friendly. Recommended trader.

Comment

Working...
                                X