No announcement yet.

Halo 2 Final goodbye games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some good games there fellas despite El Leone's disgusting sniper antics. You should be ashamed.

Also Crisp,Nige and Yoshi you sicken me, I hope your 360's crash and scratch up your COD of war 2 discs. Bastards!!
    Last edited by EvilBoris; 18-07-2006, 21:28.

Comment

My sniper tactics where proper 'bo. Usually I never snipe, but I think our team needed the extra back up.

Comment

Had some good games there guys, haven't played Halo 2 in god knows how long and had forgotten how good it is with a decent group of players on board

Looking forwards to the rerun

Comment

wasn't feeling halo2 tonight at all... didn't want to run off and play something else but i really couldn't be arsed with it this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone
            So far the score is 2-0 to us......The teams are...

Team Awesome (Us):
            Me
            PeteJ
            Perfect Smith

Team Simple Plan (them):
            EvilBorris
            Soi
            Haha UK

woo! go team awesome!

Edit: Favourite moment so far must be shooting EVilboris out of the wortghog while they're driving to our base with the bomb
            That was a good snipe, no doubt.

We weren't "Team Simple Plan", we were "Team Boris runs off somewhere while on defense"

Comment

Yeah, I didnt get why you guys kept going on the gun turrent allowing me to snipe you.

we must do this again, but we need more people! And no one quits next time!

Comment

Ochh I didnt notice you were playing, I would well have been in. Next time.

Comment

Sorry guys. I'll try and source a copy of this as soon as possible. I do genuinely want to play coz I'm good buddies wi you lot.

I don't know how I'm going to get around the VGA problem though.

How's about we make it a weekly thing like before? And then I can fit it around FFXI.

Comment

VGA problem?

Comment

It won't work with the VGA lead. Slackers.

Comment

No VGA probs anymore, updating is all fine now.

Comment

Excellente. Now I need to find a copy. For free preferably.

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
                            wasn't feeling halo2 tonight at all... didn't want to run off and play something else but i really couldn't be arsed with it this evening.
                            I felt it for like 1 game but by Slayer # 3 I was BORED - Plus no soundtrack We were busy listening to the EA TRAX on Burnout Revenge

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                              We were busy listening to the EA TRAX on Burnout Revenge

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                                I felt it for like 1 game but by Slayer # 3 I was BORED - Plus no soundtrack We were busy listening to the EA TRAX on Burnout Revenge
                                We started having proper matches, it was just that we were a bit disorganised...... Ownage comes to those who wait ;o

Comment

Working...
                                X