Dead Rising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EvilBoris
    I don't think it has any co-op, the sheer amount of enemies on screen at once would be to much positional data to send through the net at once. Most peoples connections would just die
    Thats true, but I was thinking more two people in front of the same TV

Comment

Just completed the demo and well... what a fun game.

So many neat little touches, such as the shoppers still pushing shopping trollys around, being able to put a frying pan onto the stove to bring it up to red hot heat levels, going into a music store and stocking up CDs to use as ammo...

Top game.

Comment

I just hacked a zombie's hand off, picked it up, then stuffed it into another zombie's mouth for a quality snap snot on my camera!

Comment

Lego heads, skateboards, hot frying pans, rakes....the mall has it all. Fav item so far is the rake you start with, very useful for tearing off their heads and removing limbs.

New favourites: Golf clubs and baseball bats
          Last edited by AlonzoUK; 04-08-2006, 14:36.

Comment

Pity me for I am still stuck at work

Comment

A bowling ball is the new weapon of choice!

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
                A bowling ball is the new weapon of choice!
                Where did you find the bowling ball?

Comment

It was either in the italian clothing shop (pretty sure it's this one, it has a changing room), or the kids clothing near to it. It's hidden in a big cardboard box. You need to whack a few zombies and it falls out - bright blue. Good foor launching off the top of the stairs.

Comment

Anybody else enjoyed the delights of skateboarding yet?

Comment

enjoying this too much. fave weapon has got to be the sword.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet
                        Anybody else enjoyed the delights of skateboarding yet?
                        Yup, anything that can be launced down the stairs is a winner!

Comment

I spent ages putting horses heads, bear heads and the yellow lego looking heads onto zombies and taking pics!
                          Did anybody else read about the online ranking system - how many days you can stay alive?! Are we talking actual days?! My 360 will never be turned off again!!

Comment

so, to the lucky buggers who are playing the demo, is it meeting or exceeding your expectations?

I pray there is no disappointment! i cannot wait for this game

Comment

There's a bowling ball rack upstairs in the sports shop as well.

Comment

It's quite sedate really, and seems to be plenty of subplots and supporting characters. (judging from the teaser cut-scenes. If you enter a cut-scene, after showing it, your game is over) Dosen't seem to have too much in common with State of Emergency, which is a good thing! I have reservations as to how quickly it'll become stale, but am enjoying it so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X