No announcement yet.

prinnysquad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold prinnysquad Dead or Alive 4, great pms and instant payment.

Top bloke thanks very much

Comment

In a bid to ween prinnysquad off his addiction to low scoring games I sold him another 360 title, something a bit more `classy` this time. I'll make a respectable gamer out of the young chap yet.

Once again it was superfast payment and friendly comms all the way.

Always a pleasure, never a chore

Comment

As The Bad Game Pimp, prinny's my top customer. He call me up looking for some wack game to turn tricks and whenever he holla's I send some hot be'hatch video game action his way. Word fo shizzle...

In other words, prinny bought another game off me in yet another flawless transaction. Top trader and I can't fault him at all. He gets another two thumbs up rating from me ...

And here it is...

Comment

another flawless trade, many thanks

tbm.

Comment

My momma once told me that the third time was a charm. Turns out that prinnysquad busts that rule wide open and, where he's concerned, the fourth time's just as good.

Which doesn't make my mother a liar, rather she's just slightly misguided in her interpretation that things need to happen three times to work. Personally I blame her rather shocking and severely lacking secondary modern education combined with a very sheltered upbringing.

Rambling monologue aside, prinnysquad purchased yet another 360 game off me. As usual his payment was quick and he can't be faulted.

Thanks again and I look forward to selling you more of my crap... erm, I mean my AAA titles, soon

Comment

brought too human off me, great comms, immediate payment.

Aaron

Comment

Prinny brought Bros in Arms from me. Nice easy sale and very pleasant comms. Ta very much

Comment

Another deal with prinny as he bought yet another 360 game off me - I've done so many trades with him now that I've totally run out of smart arsed quips to post in his feedback thread

So I guess I'll just stick to the facts - fast payment and ,as usual, a pleasure to deal with. Two thumbs up as far as you can put them

Comment

Lightning quick bank transfer payment for MCLA on the 360. A pleasure to deal

Comment

Alan bought a 360 headset & a copy of Eternal Sonata from me.

Really friendly bloke, great banter and a very swift payment. A pleasure to trade with basically.

Party on dude!

Comment

Once again prinnysquad had helped me put food on the table during these bleak economic times and bought a 360 game off me.

"Hey man, I got six kids to feed!"

He's such a nice chap to deal with that it makes it even more painful that I shot him in the back of the head the other night whilst playing GRAW2.

Fast payment, and another top trade. Thanks again.

Comment

Two more deals with Prinny - he purchased two 360 games off me on separate occasions. He's like some unstopable second hand games buying machine.

He can't be bargained with. He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And he absolutely will not stop, ever, until he owns every game that I want to sell.

Terminator references aside, both of those deals were flawless and he's an absolute pleasure to do business with.

In fact if we keep trading like this, I'm going to run out of nice things to say, so he may have to bodge the next trade to stop me sounding like a stuck record!

Comment

Bought Onechanbara from me for the 360. Speedy payment and great comms.

Enjoy looking at some cheap totty.

Comment

Websters Urbandictionary defines prinnysquad as:

a squad, consisting of 3-6 prinnies ( prinny) formed into a group or "squad" for tactical assault purposes. Prinny squads can be used for angel hunting or all around causing of mayhem. Be careful however, Squads have been known to turn on their masters because of Prinny abuse.
                              I'm here to set the record straight because that definition is wrong.

It should read "Excellent chap who bought another game off me - this time Afro Samurai on the 360. Payment was once again fast and the whole thing as smooth as you like".

Comment

Prinny bought RE5 off me for the 360. Payment was super fast as usual.

Because this isn't a very exciting piece of feedback compared to my other entries for him here's a random, unexplainable picture

Comment

Working...
                                X