No announcement yet.

prinnysquad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another sale to prinnysquad - Ninja Blade on the 360. Top stuff as usual.

Although he never seems to play any of the games I sell him and he just seems to collect them, placing them on his buckling shelves just to stare at them longingly.

I assume he's keeping them on standby in the event of him being Famid00ded and so he can rack up a sudden burst of the G's.

Comment

Top man, Fast Payment, Nooooooooooooooooooo probs!

Comment

*knock knock*

Here's your cheap Hong Kong flick Mr Prinny sir!

*whisper*

I sold Prinny a cheeky copy of Red Faction: Guerilla on the 360.

*furtive looks around*

He paid in his inimitable style (i.e. super quick) and all was good.

**** WE'VE BEEN RUMBLED! LEG IT!

Comment

Well I can't quite replicate Spatial's post any better, but I must say Prinny sent me a videogame poster completely free of charge! He refused to let me pay a penny, and sent me the poster instantly through first class postage, arrived the next day.

Amazing generosity, you don't get many people who are nicer than this man.

One of the best. Thankyou!

Comment

A few months had passed and I was beginning to think prinny had forgotten all about me. It was quite depressing really...

... then `BAM!` he comes back strong and buys a copy of Mini Ninja's for the 360 off me.

Time away hasn't dulled this mans skills for rapid payment and being a glorious trader all around.

Two thumbs, right up

Comment

Another 360 game sold to the prinster and another glorious, flawless trade.

Comment

Can't believe it's been almost 5 months since I sold prinny some of my crap... .. erm, I mean games!

He bought a copy of Just Cause 2 off me and once again payment was super fast and everything tickety boo. Many thanks once again fella.

Look out, here comes the obligatory thumbs up smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                  Can't believe it's been almost 5 months since I sold prinny some of my crap... .. erm, I mean games!
                  Not true! Darksiders!

I'll do the thumbs up for that one

Comment

Purchased a few films from me. Friendly comms, 'insta' pay what more can I say?

Top man

Comment

I see that Prinny's been cheating on me and buying stuff off other people. I'm not happy about that. Although to be fair it was 8 months since our last trade so I can't blame him for putting it about a bit...

... but time away has not diminished his exemplary purchasing manner. He bought two Xbox 360 games off me and once again paid in lightening quick fashion.

Time to break out the thumbs up once again

Yeeehah, she rides!

Comment

Prinny purchased even more films from me!

Friendly, fast comms as usual. Quick payment as usual! top man as usual!!!

Please enjoy your glorified violence!

Comment

While Press Start to Begin seems to be Prinny's wingman when it comes to films, it looks like I'm still his first choice for used games.

I sold him a copy of Crysis 2 and the whole deal was carried out in the usual smooth and hassle free manner.

Here comes the obligatory thumbs up emoticon....

Comment

Just wanted to leave some feedback for Prinny as I haven't already.

I've gotten stuff off him for over a year now and he is always extremely reliable and generous. Thanks Prinny.

Comment

Prinny purchased more films from me. Payment was swift as usual and comms as ever were good fun and friendly!

Give it another month and I'll PM you again with more warez!!

Comment

Prinny bought Dark Souls from me and is a fast and friendly buyer.

Comment

Working...
                                X