prinnysquad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prinnysquad

Purchased Prey for the 360, paid immediately and sent lots of lovely PM's trying to chat me up!?

(^',')> (dont listen to the last bit up there, I'm actually insane)

Oh this bit is quite important. Beware if you are playing live with this guy!
    He's a mentalist & is quite likely to grenade you if you are on his team

Insert Baby Cham's "Wah Dat Fah" ere............

Took a 360 game off my hands. Perfect buyer. Many thanks.

Comment

Twisted my arm for my copy of TDU and paid straightaway

Comment

Purchased Call Of Duty 3 from me. Excellent buyer, paid via paypal and nice pleasant PM's sent.

Thanks

Comment

Excellent, a pleasure to deal with Alan, hope to again in the future, top trader, thank you

Comment

Call this a feedback thread?! Get yer wallet out ye skank

This guy can PaRp along with the finest there is!
            Great volume, and no bitter after taste... I am also lead to belive he has a mega otter complex? Trade wise, this issue so far hasn't effected any deals that I have taken part in?

You have been advised

Oh & also a supreme Chrome Hounds nil pointer

Comment

Bought a copy of DiRT off me (but don't tell his missus... )

A lovely chap to trade with. Fab comms all the way & a blink & you'll miss it quick payment. Top banana

Comment

Purchased the Darkness off me, great comms throughout and paid almost as soon as he PM'ed me. Great Buyer highly recommended.

Comment

Superb buyer super speedy pay mount excellent communication would highly recommend

Comment

Bought Blue Dragon from me this very day; payment was rapid and PMs were very friendly. Top bloke

Comment

Purchased another 360 game off me and again it was a perfect transaction. Perfect buyer.

Comment

Pleasant and hassle-free transaction, would happily do business again with this kind fellow.

Comment

Purchased Call Of Juarez from me, quick payment, no problems.

Comment

top buyer: paid quickly and friendly pm`s as well. recommended

tbm.

Comment

Managed to dazzle prinnysquad with my wit, charm and lilting Welsh accent, in to buying my copy of Army of Two. A game which actually holds a terrible secret Voodoo curse.

Now my house is free from all the ghostly blood curdling screams, apparitions of death and blood oozing from the walls I have time to try and dig out those headstones from that ancient Indian burial ground in my back garden.

In all seriousness, prinny was fast with payment, top fella with the PM's and a credit to the forum.

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                              X