No announcement yet.

Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For anyone who enjoys a bit of Curb - you might want to check out LoveSpring International if you haven't already - a very funny show, which airs on Sky One on Sunday nights Anyone else watching this?

B.O.T. - I read yesterday that Steve Coogan plays a psychiatrist in the new Curb series - should be pretty, pretty, pretty goood!
    Last edited by funkydan; 14-08-2007, 12:16.

Comment

Yeah I saw that about Coogan. I can't see how that can fail to be funny.

Comment

Awesome, I had heard of a Coogan involvement a while ago, I'm glad it turned out to be true. Partridge is my favourite British comedy and Curb is my favourite US comedy so the idea of essentially combining the two makes me a very happy man indeed

Comment

Just seen the promo.

"Anytime you want a colon contest, buddy!"

Comment

I have all of these on DVD and have watched them loads of times. I believe another is in the process of being made too?

My favourite part is when he gets into an argument with somebody called Huw and starts off shouting "Fuc* Huw...Fuc* Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuw!!!" in his face!!

Comment

Skimming through season 2 on virgin on demand, do i love this show even more at the minute. And do i love virgin on demand, i always thought dvd boxsets were a ripoff, having this many series on cable for your subscription fee is so ace, very pleased with this service now.

Comment

So many classic episodes of this show.

I love the one where the old lady dies and he accidentally puts the "Beloved C*nt" message in the obituary column.

Comment

One of my favourite moments came in the very first episode where Richard Lewis demands Larry do something by 'sundown' ... to which Larry asks "what are you Gary Cooper Now? Are you gonna come back with your posse?" ... which is funny enough. But what makes the scene so brilliant is Richard Lewis even has to laugh, even though he's really pissed.

Can't wait for S6.

Comment

When I'm not polishing my PS3, I watch Curbs on it. I have series 2 - 5 sitting on its HD... why no season 1? Got leave some space for the Everybody's Golf save file

Huge vagina \o/

Comment

What about the one with the crazy house keeper who gets sacked because Larry uses the indoor toilet???

I can hear her singing now...

Comment

"These large vagina women are getting away with murder"

Comment

Didn't realise there was a thread for this, best comedy on telly and cannot wait for season six to start! I was wondering if / when it was on so knowing that it starts on 9th Sept is great. Hopefully it won't take too long to get released on DVD or shown on telly over here.

I love the episode with his racist dog

Wanda: Did you train it to hate black people?
                          Larry: No, I didn't train it to hate black people.
                          Wanda: Has it barked at any white people?
                          Cheryl: No, he's, he's...
                          Wanda: Exactly. Your dog is racist.
                          Larry: Sheriff's racist?
                          Wanda: Sheriff? That's a perfect name for a racist dog!

I think the best overall scene from the whole show though (as mentioned above) has to be the one from the end of season two with everyone swearing in the restaurant. Maybe the funniest thing I've ever seen!

Comment

Wanda is amazing really funny, she should have her own show too!!!

Comment

there's one that keeps springing to mind (i think jeff's dog's gone missing and they think the korean guy ate it) where jeff's wife jumps them in the driveway and they have this tiny little pink bit of fluff roll past like tumbleweed

i was showing my little cousing a couple and he loves them.

gotta love the end of season 5 when the rabbi asks if there's anyone he feels he should ask for forgiveness and they have the biggest montage of f**k yous ever, after which he just shakes his head and goes 'no'.

he's such a dude

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              Larry asks "what are you Gary Cooper Now? Are you gonna come back with your posse?" ... Richard Lewis even has to laugh, even though he's really pissed.
                              i think it was when ricky gervais interviewed him (i think it was called 'when ricky met larry' on c4) he mentioned that scene, that lewis (or both of them) was really really stressed out. i think he'd been stuck in traffic for ages and/or was ill, but basically his behaviour reflected that in the scene itself which i think was brilliant
                              Last edited by randombs; 22-08-2007, 19:15.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
                                i think it was when ricky gervais interviewed him (i think it was called 'when ricky met larry' on c4)
                                Ah, so it was, I remember that bit too. Richard Lewis is such a great part of the show.

Ricky also brought up another wonderful moment;

"I took a risk"

Comment

Working...
                                X