No announcement yet.

Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weeks is the episode where they deal with the Michael Richards/ Kramer racist ranting. The scene at the end is very, very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by jezzace View Post
      This weeks is the episode where they deal with the Michael Richards/ Kramer racist ranting. The scene at the end is very, very funny.
      The scene where Leon was pretending to be Duperstein was probably the funniest thing I;ve seen in years. "Barmisfit"

Comment

Just caught up with the last 2 episodes... That recent one was absolutely bonkers. Pretty much everything in it was hillarious!

Comment

Originally posted by paul View Post
          The scene where Leon was pretending to be Duperstein was probably the funniest thing I;ve seen in years. "Barmisfit"
          I nearly choked on my lunch when Richards first opened the door on him. Just when I'd forgotten Leon was about, they spring that on me.

You have to recharge the mitzvah!

And when the restuarant owner shakes Larry's hand. Then again. Then the other hand.

Comment

I'm having a curb night, so thought i'd see if there was a thread. One of my favourite TV comedies ever, along with Larry's other bit of genius, Seinfeld. I've never understood why this show was hardly watched either here or in the US (by their audience figure standards) and stuff like the office gets rave reviews. Gervais owes everything to Larry David, I absolutely hate that smug looking prick.

EDIT: Maybe I should have put this in the irk thread?
            Last edited by Colin; 04-12-2010, 22:58.

Comment

Two years after the ninth season ended, HBO has finally revealed the first teaser for the tenth season of Larry David’s long-running comedy series “Curb Your Enthusiasm”. The show follows an over-the-top version of David in a tongue-in-cheek depiction of his life. Throughout nine seasons, we’ve seen David navigate life’s constant parade of annoyances, minor […]

Teaser is out for Season 10

Comment

I still haven't seen season 9 yet!

But I'm watching Curb from the beginning with my wife so hopefully Amazon will get season 9 at some point in the not-too-distant future.
                Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
                The doctor he saw in this weeks episode had a great appearance in Seinfeld as the library cop who was after Jerry or George can't remember which one but he was great in that role.
                Bookman!

Comment

I keep seeing that actor in crime films... I logged on randomly and saw your post by chance. Seinfeld the show made him and Larry richer than most in the business, I think they don't allow contracts like that now.

Comment

HBO has renewed Larry David’s “Curb Your Enthusiasm” for an eleventh season with an airdate to be determined. The renewal comes three months after the tenth finished its run. David said in a statement: “Believe me, I’m as upset about this as you are. One day I can only hope that HBO will come to […]

HBO has greenlit Season 11

Comment

More Jon Hamm for season 11 His exchanges with Mocha Joe last season were gold.

Comment

Larry David has confirmed that the long-running HBO series “Curb Your Enthusiasm” will be back for a twelfth season. Appearing at a TV Academy event at the Director’s Guild, the creator and star of the series was asked if he’ll do more to which he confirmed he would. The news comes after the show’s eleventh […]

Larry David confirms Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season 12

Comment

TV News: Curb, Tale, Los, Wednesday, Atlanta - Dark Horizons
                          Curb 12 is official now

Comment

"Curb Your Enthusiasm" To End With S12? - Dark Horizons

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X