No announcement yet.

briareos_kerensky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Magical Chase from me,paid super quick and was courteous to let me know it arrived in safe condition.

Many thanks mate,,,,enjoy

Comment

Another fine deal with the big man & this time he was a true gent & sent me an audio adaptor for the 360 to help in my quest for Dolby Digital goodness & all for free

Couldn't ask for more a total credit to the forums

Thanks again really appreciate it.

Neil

Comment

Luca bought my SuperGrafx and games collection, swift payment and friendly comms, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again!

Comment

Bought a couple of Cave shooters from me and the transaction was perfect. A real pleasure to deal with.

Thanks

Comment

Great guy to deal with, bought Guardian Heroes with me and the deal went smoothly - thanks

Comment

Sold to Luca before, A gentleman indeed. No problems with this fine chap

Comment

bought Fast Striker and paid instantly - excellent

Comment

Sold him a Jap Dreamcast bundle, great to deal with no fuss whatsoever.
                  Many Thanks

Comment

Bought two PC-Engine games from me, and didn't grumble about me only shipping overseas by a secure method and paying the extra. Top lad, cheers.

Comment

Pleasure as always....enjoy the book

Comment

Luca bought some more PC-Engine games from me, always no fuss and great to deal with. Thanks again.

Comment

Bought the awesomeness that is the Panasonic Q off me. Nice and friendly pms and paid quickly. Pleasure to deal with!

Comment

briareos_kerensky bought Klonoa for Wii from me. He paid straight away and was a very understanding buyer, thanks!

Comment

There are very few people i'd ship overseas to these days, but never give it a second thought with Luca. Great guy to trade with.

Comment

Luca bought a Neo Geo game from me. Very pleasant to deal with throughout

Comment

Working...
                                X