No announcement yet.

briareos_kerensky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased a second console from me, this time a modified Super Nintendo, which I hope will be enjoyed by him as much as it was by me Thanks!

Comment

On Luca's recent trip to Japan he did me the favour of finding and buying me PCE Magical Chase. Massively appreciated, thanks very much!

Comment

Recently bought an SLG3000 from Luca and it came mega fast in a nice secure box. Couldn't have asked for more

Comment

Always brilliant - Thank You, Luca

Comment

Sold Luca a really nice copy of Metal Slug 3 for the AES. Couldn't have asked for a smoother deal, thanks mate.

Comment

Sold briareos_kerensky a Super Famicom and a few games. He paid right away, no messing about. Great guy to deal with!

Comment

More PCE games sent over to the man currently in the land of Toblerone, flawless as ever, thanks again!

Comment

Sent briareos_kerensky a Joytech scart splitter. He was patient while I sorted out the courier and paid promptly. Top bloke.

Comment

Luca sold me a ridiculously cheap XRGB-3
                    It turned up super quick & looks almost brand new!

Couldn't ask for a better seller tip top from start to finish

Thanks again

Neil

Comment

Great buyer, no fuss and a pleasure to deal with

Comment

Bought some games from me, paid quickly and great coms, pleasure to deal with

Comment

Luca bought a couple of PC-Engine goodies from me, a pleasure as always

Comment

I was attending the weekly meeting of the Secret Sentient Beard Society, where we converse, sip port, and enjoy snuff. For those too young to know, that's shredded tobacco which is imbibed through one's nostrils. There I was when suddenly a page boy burst into the room, swirling smoke in the air.

"Lord Sketcz!" he cried, milk face turning puce.

"What is it, young man? Has the Eastern Alliance broken through the front?" replied I.

"No! Telegram from a Briar Rose Karensky, me'lord!"

I looked at the telegram. This Karensky fellow was no doubt Russian. I had dealings with him previously. I recognised the name. The note mentioned a package, which he required, and a drop off point for the funds, which I could collect.

Of course, fearing that telegram deliverers may spy the note and head there before myself, he had encoded it with a secret cypher, known only as "money buddies". Or "funding friends". Or some such thing. Youth today, I tell you, with their body popping and modern technology.

Anyway, to make an already long story unnecessarily longer, I went to the drop off, retrieved the funds, and delivered the Maltese Falcon to a double agent in Istanbul. Which once used to be known as Constantinople. I met Briar Rose, we conversed about our homelands, our lives, the secret beard society. He called these conversations "pirate messages" and they took place in a bar known as Board Hers Down. Which I took to be a euphemism for something wickedly sinful.

The shenanigans went smoothly, very smoothly. I would definitely welcome further telegrams from said secret agent.

10/10
                            Last edited by Sketcz; 10-03-2014, 21:43.

Comment

bought some pc ram arrived quickly and possibly the most well packed parcel i have ever got

Comment

Instant payment from Luca for a US cube game, he even asked me to up the postage as he is in Switzerland. A nice gesture i thought, top trader.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X