No announcement yet.

briareos_kerensky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luca bought more stuff...blah, blah blah. Great guy......blah, blah, blah. Great to trade with......blah, blah blah.

Well there's only so many times a man can say it.

Comment

I bought a BlackMagic Intensity Shuttle and an HDFury III from Luca- both of them arrived quickly and safely, being very well-packed! Lots of friendly and informative comms as well, especially for a capturing newbie such as myself.

Thanks!

Comment

Sold an SFC game to briareos_kerensky, good comms throughout, and paid quickly.
        Thanks again.

Comment

Free video processor from Luca, which has proved to be very useful. Cheers mate!!!

Comment

Bought a modded Dreamcast from me. Absolute pleasure to deal with. Ta :-)

Comment

Nothing to say anything different from the last 7 pages of this thread.

Great buyer!

Comment

Lovely lovely chap. Messaged me about a game, sorted out international postage, and let me know as soon as it arrived.

One of the good guys

Comment

Exchanged a PS1 with some goodies for an OSSC. Super solid packaging and super solid comms throughout. Top guy overall!

Comment

Sold him an everdrive and MD clone. Fanastic comms, and easy transaction. Great buyer!

Comment

Great. Thanks.

Comment

Luca is a great buyer! Highly recommended. Cheers
                        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Sold him an Everdrive GBA. Great guy to deal with

Comment

Sold him a Japanese Mega Drive and a Famicom Disk System. Great guy to deal with

Comment

Luca bought a DC from me, was patient and super friendly. Honestly great to deal with.

Comment

Great guy, quick comms and painless payment. AAA+++

Comment

Working...
                                X