No announcement yet.

Soundwave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neil had a PS2 game off me. Insta-payment and great comms. Glad you are enjoying the game mother funster!!

Comment

Bought Gradius V off Neil. Not only did it arrive swiftly (via Recorded Delivery no less) and in mintier-than-mint condition, he also kindly bundled an RGB SCART cable that I'd been after - for nowt!

A proper gent and a credit to the forum.

Comment

Sold Neil a copy of Raiden Fighters for the 360. Paid promptly, nice friendly comms. Thanks again buddy!

Comment

Soundwave bought a CPS2 board from me, great buyer, nice chap !

Comment

Neil bought Donpachi on the PS1 from me, all went well (apart from Royal Mail delivery issues). Great trader!

Comment

Bought Art of Fighting collection from Soundwave, as always it arrived quickly and in mint condition. Faultless.

Comment

Sold a few Saturn games to Soundwave. Wonderful guy to deal with. polite and fast with payments. No worries at all with this guy

Comment

Highly recommended buyer
                  Many thanks

Comment

Neil bought Wii Fit from me - an absolute pleasure to deal with throughout. Top bloke and a great trader

Comment

Neil sent me a reg card for nowt. Might seem small, but it certainly made me smile as now my Ibara is complete.

Thanx dude.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

bought 2 games from Neil and they arrived quick smart in lovely condition

Comment

I bought a PS2 game from Neil and he posted quickly, by recorded delivery and it arrived in excellent condition. Top trader!

Comment

Can't believe i never left Neil any feedback after recent dealings, so here goes.

1st off he purchased my DBZ Budokai Tenkaiichi 3 for the wii off me with super fast payment!

He also borrowed me his Zelda disc so i could do a bit homebrew Wii-ing....

Just a top guy through and though, always polite and friendly, really reminds me of my self

Cheers buddy!

Comment

This sterling gent spotted I was after a copy of Senko no Ronde and was able to sort me out good and proper. Was patient and trusting whilst I was having some technical difficulties with Paypal, and pleasant to communicate with throughout. Everything you'd want in a trader. Cheers Neil!

Comment

Bought my copy of Bioshock, quick payment and a lovely chap, thanks mate!

Comment

Working...
                                X