Soundwave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soundwave

Bought a Couple of games from me, no hassle what so ever, paid super fast and seems like a nice guy!

Thanks Dude!

Traded some CDs with Neil - can 100% recommend the guy - items turned up quickly, and super friendly PMs.

Comment

Soundwave bought an xbox memory card from me. He paid fast and there were no problems. Top buyer.

Comment

i had something he wanted and i offered it too him

to which he promptly told me yes please

swift payment and friendly

what more could you ask for

Comment

Superb buyer - paid immediately for a game, & all PMs were friendly. Top bloke

Comment

Sold Neil a copy of Viewtiful Joe on the 'cube.

An absolute pleasure to deal with.....payment was instant & ultra friendly comms throughout. Hope we can do it again sometime!

Two thumbs up

Comment

Sold Soundwave Viva Pinata for the 360. Quick payment, good and friendly communication, no problems at all. 100% recommended!

Comment

Second time dealing with Neil, yet again a first class effort all round. GBA game which he described being in "OK" condition was actually minty and I am well chuffed with it. Thanks mate!

Comment

Another trade with the 'wave, & just as good as the first - very quick payment, friendly comms, good bloke

Comment

Bought Viva Pinata from me. Twas a pleasure to deal with. thanks

Comment

Sold Neil Tekken 5 on the PS2 and payment was quick as can be! Very friendly and an overall excellent forum addition. Reccomended trader!

Comment

Sold King of the Fighters 2001 PS2.

Fast, friendly PMs and quick payment too. Top class!

Comment

Bought Wrestle Kingdom for the 360. Great price, friendly PM's and item arrived the next day. Couldn't be happier. Thanks Neil.

Comment

Very quick payment for Ibara(PS2) and quick and friendly response to PMs. Great buyer

Comment

A true gentlemen, and an example that other forumites should follow. Sold me a copy of Crackdown. It's mintypoo, and arrived before the start of the H3 beta.
                              Also as it was sent recorded, the posty banging on the door, woke me up in time for work, otherwise I would have been late. Great stuff, trade with confidence and gusto.

Comment

Working...
                              X