No announcement yet.

42 All-Time Classics ( Nintendo DS )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantasitc game, i dont own it but Melenko does and we had some really good games on the train today. It really is fantastic value as the games are all really good quality and the multiplayer is so well done, with its build in chat options.

Comment

this is shaping up to be one of the best value games in a long time, i'm looking at it as 50p a game and reckon there is just hours of commuter play in this, especially with the DS's flip shut sleep mode for when you change trains.

working my way thru stamp mode at the moment as apparently there are some extra game unlocks (like ludo).

anybody opened any of these yet and can enlighten me as what needs to be played to achieve ?

Comment

Hi all my code is

4682 3178 8231 name CGC please add me and pm me your details,im on most evenings

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by merf
          this is shaping up to be one of the best value games in a long time, i'm looking at it as 50p a game and reckon there is just hours of commuter play in this, especially with the DS's flip shut sleep mode for when you change trains.

working my way thru stamp mode at the moment as apparently there are some extra game unlocks (like ludo).

anybody opened any of these yet and can enlighten me as what needs to be played to achieve ?
          just keep working through it, you get all the games that a grayed out in freeplay

Comment

Just got this great little game. Please add me to your friends lists folks - I promise you'll get some easy wins...

5025 9172 2918

Comment

I'm really disappointed that you can't quick save a game, especially as most of these games to save position i.e. who has what cards, which pieces are where on the board, would take up absolutely bugger all space. It's particularly stupid to expect you to play through a game of chess against the CPU all in one sitting. Yes, you can sleep it, but that's not the best solution.
              It's also a bit irritating that some of the more well-known games have funny titles. Surely Othello isn't a copywritten title? And would it have hurt them to use the proper sized pieces in Grid Attack and just call it Battleships instead? Some of the games are utter twaddle too, real luck-based no-skill rubbish like Ludo. And even if you constantly lose you can still make progress in stamps mode, which strikes me as bizarre, but anyway, mostly fun, am up to the second level in stamp mode and not looking forward to having to learn how to play Bridge
              Oh and I was so happy to find out that it contained one of my favourite school games, the one where you do a grid of dots and do lines until you make boxes. Ace game that. Shame it doesn't appear to let you increase the grid size.
              So yes, a few more customisation options and a quick save option would have been lovely, but on the whole it's an alright package.

Justin - 2835 4848 0516
              Last edited by vertigo; 12-10-2006, 17:22.

Comment

Othello is a registered trademark AFAIK.

Comment

Gotta say AMAZING!!! multiplayer 1 cartness....

Takes less then 5 seconds to load a game onto 3 DS consoles (not tried anymore than that), also smooth changeovers when you want to play something else.

Comment

Got it today, friend code is 5412 4652 9630

Had two games of Texas Hold Em online so far, won both

Maybe you can look out for me there heh...
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
                      Got it today, friend code is 5412 4652 9630

Had two games of Texas Hold Em online so far, won both

Maybe you can look out for me there heh...
                      Just was sitting around for a while waiting for THE opponents but there's not many people around on the world servers. Had a few goes with what may have been a girl on the dots & boxes which was alright, but yeh.
                      More to the point, in THE, it finishes after a certain number of rounds! This is wrong wrong WRONG! It should finish when you're the only one left with chips. Silliness. We need a game that contains No Limit THE instead.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mole
                        Gotta say AMAZING!!! multiplayer 1 cartness....

Takes less then 5 seconds to load a game onto 3 DS consoles (not tried anymore than that), also smooth changeovers when you want to play something else.
                        Funnily enough, I tried it earlier with the wife (heh) and it didn't work. I got that her DS was downloading the software for absolutely ages then got comms error and it wouldn't work. Pain.

Comment

Working...
                        X