No announcement yet.

BCNM40 - Steamed Sprouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I?ll put this up to a vote to the other guys.

We really need a BRD to complete this battle so our options are to either wait until we get a BRD with 40 seals and go with 6 orbs or accept Wedge?s offer of help and go with just 5 orbs.

If Wedge is sure about not receiving a share of loot, going with 5 doesn?t mean we will necessarily make less gil this way. Like always it depends on drops.

I will go with the majority decision.

Comment

I'd rather wait for Wedge to get some more seals tbh.

I'm perfectly fine with going in with 5 orbs though. Perhaps we can all chip towards a 50k tip for his time? I'd feel terribly rude having him come along and leave with jack all.

Comment

Yeah, I vote for Wedge with or without Orb.

Comment

I'd rather Wedge was in the group, as we know we can trust him.

I know this sounds a bit cold, but I'd rather have a friend along than a stranger, who might decide to lot on everything, and ruin everyone's efforts. We all know that Wedge wouldn't do this.

Pity seals can't be traded, as I could spare him 8 seals, no problem.

Comment

Is this still happening?

I want matching pairs of those plz.

Comment

wow sweet

Comment

Ok, lets sort this once and for all then. How are people fixed for either Friday or Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by C'
                  Ok, lets sort this once and for all then. How are people fixed for either Friday or Saturday?
                  Either mate. PSU has been delayed so I have all weekend... and of course all of next week off work until the game turns up.

May even try to get BLM to 55. Anyone fancy helping me camp Centurio-XI or whatever he's called in Quicksand?

Comment

Originally posted by C'
                    Friday evening or Saturday untill about 6pm is ok for me.

Comment

Either day apart from around 6-ish is cool with me too.

Comment

I'd like to arrange all my specific macros for the fight on one bar. Then I'm not fumbling mid-fight with lvl40+ spells.

Comment

Friday is no good for me, as I'm working late.

Saturday is fine though, as long as it's after 1900, as I'm supposed to be going out for the day. If this changes, however, I'll post here.

Comment

Friday evening would have been ideal, I could make Saturday but not until later in the evening. Still, I guess that doesn't matter now lol! Next week?

Comment

Gash! lol. Looks like I can never pull away from FFXI

Even if I take a break I'll keep checking the forum for events I can take part in. Whenever youse need a 50 WHM or BLM just gimme a shout. Looking at taking a break on lvl 55 both jobs and then when I come back I can cane the new zones for masses of exp.

I will need more than one BCNM though. I'll probably have the seals for 4/5 BCNM60s come lvl 62/63. 55-75 are supposed to be fast levels so I've heard, I don't want to be caning them with **** gear.

Comment

What are people's availability this week. Only night I can't do is Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X