No announcement yet.

BCNM40 - Steamed Sprouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, I'm off this weekend. And I had forgotten about it having to be late on for Tal. Sorry bud.

I've got squid sushi (at least two stacks) and LOTS of ammo, so that's not going to be a problem.

Logout at Giddeus eh? Shouldn't be a problem either. I might try and see if I can remember the route to the Dias, to make it easier still.

Tal, please remind me when I see you to give you your share of the gil from the last runs, as my drops sold.

See you all there, hopefully.

Comment

Friday should be cool for me, will be good to get this done, honestly I can't remember who I still owe gil to, will have to figure it out when we meet up.

Comment

Ok, I've logged out just inside the zone point to the Dias, so I'm inside and waiting.

I've got plenty of food and ammo too, so I'm all set.

See you tomorrow evening.

Comment

Yep hopefully we can get this sorted and won quickly Friday evening.

Me and Van have Wii fun to attend to

Comment

If you guys want to play Wii tonight then thats fine by me (and I would certainly be checking out Zelda if I had not decided to sell my Wii to a friend!) ~ we can do this another night.

Comment

No, I think the Wii can wait.

I'd rather get these BCNMs finished, and pay you the money I owe you from my drops.

Comment

No, I agree with Van. Best to get this all cleared and sorted. I need gil.

Comment

Working...
                X