Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have added Stevie, Gradius, Peeveen, and Jebus to my friends list - we may have a 5th Beatle but I'm sure we can rotate it and all get them sorted soon enough

Comment

I work with gradius so easy to arrange meeting up for this.
      I'm free this saturday if that's any good for anyone?

Comment

Excellent. And if we have 5 players we can also do the band-vs-band achievement, cos I have a full setup here (or I will have in a couple of days time when my new guitar arrives).

Comment

I can do saturday night as well! Got a friend who'd be up for them as well I expect!

Comment

99% sure I've got the house to myself Saturday night, so I will actually have some bandwidth to play with and everything!

Comment

count me in fellow whores.

Comment

Ok sounds good, i'm a little disapointed were all free on sat night though lol. I wish i was young again lol.

I'll have quite a few hours spare on sat as the missus is going on her hen night, so not back till late.

Band vs band will be no prob's, me and gradius have a full set up too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                  Hasn't stopped me getting some points this week, as well as minutes away from completing another Command & Conquer playthrough in less than a week. Calpol, bonjela, and a good knuckle to chew on normally sorts ours out
                  God dammit you're more man than me. I can't survive on the amount of sleep I'm getting at the moment.

Comment

Fortunately my wife has been superb and does all the baby duties herself. It's almost business as normal for me, especially during the night. I usually get a few hours gaming each night once the wife turns in around 10-11pm.

Comment

I fell asleep, did this happen?
                      Last edited by Jebus; 28-06-2009, 07:13.

Comment

Myself, Stevie and Peeveen did a couple of quick 4-player achievements in the morning but not all of them. Think we're still aiming to do another attempt at it but unless it all took place whilst I was online but not paying attention I don't think it happened last night. I kept spooning up the 100% band achievement though, even on beginner, so can't say I'd blame them if they did though...

Comment

Ahh ok. I'd be well up for a music session though, myself and MadWindy both play Rock Band 2, GH Metallica, Smash Hits etc so if another night is set up, let us know!

I fell asleep watching Glastonbury, it's been a looooong week.

Comment

im also avail for any rockband type cheevos u need help unlocking, got all the instruments tho im a bit rusty as i tend not to play for weeks/months at a time..

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                              Myself, Stevie and Peeveen did a couple of quick 4-player achievements in the morning but not all of them. Think we're still aiming to do another attempt at it but unless it all took place whilst I was online but not paying attention I don't think it happened last night. I kept spooning up the 100% band achievement though, even on beginner, so can't say I'd blame them if they did though...

100% done at last, took some doing in the end lol.
                              Thanks guys, now 100% on expert lol

Comment

Fortunately there is no "100% on expert" cheeve ... unless you mean the "100% on Hard or better" cheeve in GHWT, which is fairly easy (NoSleepTillBrooklyn, phantom vocals, trained monkey on bass, and half-decent drummer and guitarist).

Comment

Working...
                                X