This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Synthesthesia View Post
    Wow quite a while since this was last updated, I don't think I've looked it since before the last post as I've been quite busy with work/ free time with the mountain of unplayed games/books/comics I want to get to, but I did occasionally like seeing what people were playing etc. Shame to see it not updated
    There's this instead: http://www.bordersdown.net/threads/1...ordersdown-net

Comment

Hi guys

I've not been on the site for a while (real-life etc taking over) but popped on today to see how things wre going and saw that this thread had died out Anyone interested in it starting up again? I can get the utility that peeveen used for it (in fact I think I already have it somewhere) and will try to keep things updated, if there is sufficient interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
        Hi guys

I've not been on the site for a while (real-life etc taking over) but popped on today to see how things wre going and saw that this thread had died out Anyone interested in it starting up again? I can get the utility that peeveen used for it (in fact I think I already have it somewhere) and will try to keep things updated, if there is sufficient interest.
        Howdy my good man. Funnily enough I was thinking the exact same thing last night - although mine was going to be of the cut and past variety.. Don't mind sharing the load on running the script..

Comment

I'd like to see it return

Would we be able to track Xbox One games?

Comment

Can't see why not really.. They're all tracked by TA now.

Comment

May be easier to start a new thread asking for current/active users who want to be involved, would probably cut the number of people and work in half.

Comment

Working...
              X