No announcement yet.

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maintenance tonight btw chaps. 5pm to 10pm PST.

Comment

I have a question about PSU (and 360 online gaming in general). If I get a US console and US games, will there be any problems registering? Also would I need to register as a US user or UK?

ta

Comment

Originally posted by kona
        I have a question about PSU (and 360 online gaming in general). If I get a US console and US games, will there be any problems registering? Also would I need to register as a US user or UK?

ta
        I don't have a US console so I can't be certain, but as long as you setup a UK account you should be fine.

As for PSU, I have the US game and an EU login, which as you may have noticed isn't available right now. And that works fine, you can also access it by creating a US gamertag and getting a Guardians License on that, the downside being that if you want a EU gamertag as well, you'll have to jump between the two and there is the risk MS might just close your US gamertag if it doesn't tie up properly.

Comment

Does anyone know if they did any maintenance last night. Got kicked out of the game at 12.30 so I assumed it was maintenance and played some single player. Then I tried to log in at 2.00am just for the sake of seeing the maintenance message (you have to check these things ) only to find I could get on

In other news, Kanon and Tripping Contact assist in instigating a new Dance1 craze on the Colony

I don't know why Sega don't just release an online dancing game where players just create an avatar and then perform dance animations. I'm sure if they put enough different animations in there every PSO player would buy it
          Attached Files

Comment

Well I was still up and in Fallows' room at about 4:45am. I've heard they did the maintenance some time after that.

Comment

LMAO, that Dance1 party was hilarious.

I don't even remember how we started that.

For those that don't know, i'm Tripping Contact.

Comment

It was at 7am spot-on, which was luckily the same time I had to get ready for work.

Comment

Originally posted by Riskbreaker
                  As for PSU, I have the US game and an EU login, which as you may have noticed isn't available right now. And that works fine, you can also access it by creating a US gamertag and getting a Guardians License on that, the downside being that if you want a EU gamertag as well, you'll have to jump between the two and there is the risk MS might just close your US gamertag if it doesn't tie up properly.
                  Also note if you go the US gamertag way, you need a US credit card to buy the license.

Comment

Reading this I'm glad I haven't picked this up (yet) - You lot sound like crack-addicts !!!

7am

Comment

Yeah I know, I logged out at about 5 and was back on at 11 this morning.

Comment

I may not be on this on Saturday, by the way. I'm spending the day with the girlfriend.

So you've got a whole day to level ahead of me.

Comment

Maybe not! She's decided to go off and do something else and make our weekend next week.

Which leaves me with time to try out my Dual Beatguns which have finally synthesized for the third ****ing time trying!

FALLOWS WHERE ARE YOU. I've got shop fodder for you.
                          Last edited by Silvergun X; 03-11-2006, 21:44.

Comment

My shop is really making silly money now. Just spent 40K of my profits on a Cresline, well sexy. I'm loving knuckles so much that I have two pairs now, one with 24% earth and a +5 grind and one with 30% ice and a +4 grind. I've still got 10K left to play with and I'm nearing lvl20 so it's almost Nanoblast time.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X
                              Maybe not! She's decided to go off and do something else and make our weekend next week.
                              And I bet if it had been you that'd turned round and said "sorry love I need to try out my Dual Beatguns this weekend" there would have been a different reaction

You guys with your shops and level 20s are gonna have to start new crappy characters in a months time so the rest of us don't feel so inadequate

Actually, how many EU peeps have you run into? Wonder how many caught the GL in time.

Comment

Thanks Sane & Riskbreaker for your replies. It looks like setting up a UK gamertag is the way to go, as it works with the US version of PSU.

Is anyone here using the combination of US 360 + US PSU + UK gamertag to confirm that it works? I'd rather not get a UK console.

Damn this importing thing has become a lot more complicated with online gaming...

Comment

Working...
                                X