Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all,

It's Jaggo Season on Friday - Jaggo Amures will be placed in for White Day, and lv100+ ones drop the Love Inferno board.

...are any of you still playing?

Comment

Well, I'm guessing that's a 'no' then...

...Shred the Darkness starts on April 17th.

Comment

Anyone still playing this? I started paying for my Guardians License again at the weekend and was astounded that my character is still active. I'm playing because it's something I can have a quick fix with without getting too addicted.

So, is there any point to still playing? I'd like to think it's still possible to level up with a mate and make some nice Meseta from n00b items with my shop.

Comment

IF anyone is still on the PC/PS2 servers, just to let you know that Sega is closing the servers down on March 31st. Free play from Jan 31st for those on the game.

Comment

Originally posted by elaniel View Post
            IF anyone is still on the PC/PS2 servers, just to let you know that Sega is closing the servers down on March 31st. Free play from Jan 31st for those on the game.
            awww, what a shame.

I wonder if this will further populate the 360 servers for a couple more years.

Comment

Must admit it's a sad way for it to end, been playing it since it started and with so many updates that were due it's a pity it gets axed now.

I'm hoping to snag my save data before it goes down though. (Like I did on PSOBB)

That way when someone eventually makes a private server I can carry on from where I left off =>

Comment

Working...
              X