No announcement yet.

Dexter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep the best thing about episode 12 is you can re-evaluate the entire series and realise why the ice-truck killer did what they did throughout.

Really an excellent series, I cant wait for series 2 and I am re-watching this from the beginning now with my new mrs and she is loving is as much an I did... aww.

Comment

It bothers me that, you know, Dex chooses someone over someone else. Someone else is much cooler.

Comment

True... but then Dex realises throughout that series that he is really more human that he previously imagined.

I think at the end of the day he really wants to live a normal life, if thats at all possible.

Comment

If your a fan I would recommend the books the show is based on too, good reads felt different from the show too, nice to have another viewpoint on the characters.
          My wife prefers the TV show over the book by the way, just a very well done TV show is what ive always said, got good foundations.

Darkly Dreaming Dexter - Book 1
          Dearly Devoted Dexter - Book 2

And a new one due August 07
          Dexter in the Dark - Book 3
          Last edited by Family Fry; 05-03-2007, 09:43.

Comment

Can't come soon enough - I can actually see myself watching it all again and I've never done that with a TV show before !!!

Comment

Cheers Fry the Mrs has now ordered both books - very reasonably priced on Amazon kids !

I may even read them after her

Comment

Anyone who actually bothered to watch this might want to take a look at the usual places, you'll find a nice surprise

Comment

**** when did that happen!! Brilliant

Comment

Today, just saw them and they're excellent. Shame about the wait now =(

Comment

Originally posted by Revolution6000 View Post
                      Today, just saw them and they're excellent. Shame about the wait now =(
                      Whens the next episodes due then.

Comment

Originally posted by mackemansj1 View Post
                        Whens the next episodes due then.
                        Season2 starts on Sept 30th so a few weeks into October for the next ;(

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
                          Season2 starts on Sept 30th so a few weeks into October for the next ;(
                          Really that long bugger, great show this.

Comment

Yikes may just wait then, can't go that long once it kicks in.

Without getting in to too many spoilers, is the

new serial killer as brutal as in the book, leaving his victims barely alive in the most grim way imaginable - because if it is, well that's just the nastiest thing ever

Comment

Cant wait for this again, nearly a year since I found the first season so addictive

I see a new book is out as well

Comment

Originally posted by Revolution6000 View Post
                                Anyone who actually bothered to watch this might want to take a look at the usual places, you'll find a nice surprise
                                x 2 - Amazing

Comment

Working...
                                X