No announcement yet.

Dexter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the best TV show i've seen in ages, i just can't stop watching it! Going to have to soon though, just watched the first out of the two new ones Think i'll buy the books...

Comment

What happened to the time when TV shows were just watered down, stretched out B movies? I don't even know enough superlatives to do this justice, absolutely brilliant!

Comment

Still sitting on those 2 episodes think I might give them a whirl today.....

Comment

Picked up the R1 Season 1 boxset based on a couple of recommendations. Only 5 episodes in and it's well worth the hype. Loving it. My wife only got 20 mins into the first ep before deciding it was too dark for her, but I can't get enough.

If you haven't seen it, season 1 is only ?17.99 at playusa.com. Highly recommended.

Comment

Me and the gf have been watching this on fx and it is my fave show of the year. Amazing. Just bought book 1 as well so canna wait to get stuck into that.

Comment

Fantastic show! Great finale but left me wondering if there would be a series 2 - anyone know? I'm not sure it needs one...

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post
                Fantastic show! Great finale but left me wondering if there would be a series 2 - anyone know? I'm not sure it needs one...
                Aye season 2 starts very soon, a couple of episodes of it have been leaked onto the usual places

Comment

Aparently season 2 is not based on the second book but instead takes the premise of

what if Dexter's 'work' was discovered by the police

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax View Post
                    Still sitting on those 2 episodes think I might give them a whirl today.....
                    Watched 'em at the weekend - hamazing

Comment

Well I watched season 1 recently and found the story one of the best I have seen in a while, really great characters, not to Mention Dexter himself, a great story arc. A friend has sent me the 2nd book to read too, so Skull Commander you think its safe to read teh book and not spoil the coming season?

Comment

Originally posted by angelx View Post
                        Well I watched season 1 recently and found the story one of the best I have seen in a while, really great characters, not to Mention Dexter himself, a great story arc. A friend has sent me the 2nd book to read too, so Skull Commander you think its safe to read teh book and not spoil the coming season?
                        Thats only what I read, but have a wee search on google just to back it up. I can't wait to read the book but my other half has 'baggsied' it first. Wish she would read faster!

Comment

well darn it I needed a fix so I started on book 2, its a simply written book, so reading through it shouldnt take much time. Also found out about the 2 leaked season 2 episodes and will give them a go i think.

Comment

Episode 1 of S2 is now all over the place labelled as being released today - does that mean S2 has started proper and I can get me hands on E3 in a couple of weeks ?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax View Post
                              Episode 1 of S2 is now all over the place labelled as being released today - does that mean S2 has started proper and I can get me hands on E3 in a couple of weeks ?
                              Yup, aired yesterday. I can't remember if I watch the two leaked eps.

Comment

This program is just so good! It's easily the best thing on TV at the mo. I can't understand why this hasn't been snapped up by Channel 4 or terrestrial broadcasters yet. Anyone know if there's any plans?

I wish season 2 would come to TV soon as well, otherwise I'll be forced to use bittorrent.

Comment

Working...
                                X