Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Prince of Persia: Sands of Time". 16th Nov-16th Dec. Discuss where to buy it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discuss where to buy it (sorry)

Comment

Yep, please save discussion till later.

Comment

It can be picked up for pennies pretty much everywhere, places like Choices, Game, and Gamestation, have second hand bins overflowing with PoP. Mostly the PS2 version that I've seen, which is a great port, it's the one I own and I've no complaints. However I think you can see each individual finger on the Prince if you buy the XBox version, so there's food for thought eh?!

Comment

Am I right in believing that the xbox version is compatible with 360 VGA and is widescreen? if so ill be going for that!

Comment

Originally posted by erhgiez
            Am I right in believing that the xbox version is compatible with 360 VGA and is widescreen? if so ill be going for that!
            Cool, can't remember seeing PoP:SoT on any backwards compatability lists before. Just tested it and it works over vga. On a 4:3 monitor there are black borders on the left and right which can be gotten rid of by playing with the monitor.

Comment

i've never played this, but it does look pretty good.
              if i can find it in the second hand sections i'll have a try.
              ...xbox version is the one to go for then?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle
                i've never played this, but it does look pretty good.
                if i can find it in the second hand sections i'll have a try.
                ...xbox version is the one to go for then?
                The xbox version is good (it's the one I have), but I must give Ubisoft props for the PS2 version which I played at my old office at lunchtimes. Very good visuals for a (pre-SoTC / GoW) PS2 title.

Comment

Had a feeling it would be this, I'm itching to comment on it but I'll save it for the right time. Played the GC one when it came out (tried to import but fecking dvdboxoffice lost my copy twice) Gonna get the xbox version this time huzzah!

Comment

Anyone want to buy my PAL PS2 version then giz a shout as in a PM

I'm gonna get the USA GC version and replay this game. It really is ****ing wonderful.....BUT how much **** is out around the 16th of Nov?!!! Gears and Zelda will be hard to resist.

Comment

It's £3.99 preowned in most big Blockbuter stores. I only noticed the Xbox version at that price as that's what console I've got. I guess the PS2 will be the same price.

Comment

the PS2 version can still be order from this gameshop : http://www.dimensionplus.nl/
                        they have it 2nd hand and new (19 euro),

it's a bargain for such a great game. I still have it for PS2, I'll try to join the fun this time.

Comment

Just ordered the triple pack from Play.

link

Comment

Originally posted by Fastware
                            It's £3.99 preowned in most big Blockbuter stores. I only noticed the Xbox version at that price as that's what console I've got. I guess the PS2 will be the same price.
                            Mmm nice one I'm popping in there tomorrow to see about selling my soul (get a job ) so I'll have a looksee. Was gonna try ebay t'otherwise.

Comment

not sure where a blockbuster is near me.

i saw it in an indy store today, xbox version for ?9, but thought it was a bit much, so checked game and gamestation, and neither of them had it (ps2 or xbox). game inparticular had hardly any second hand games at all, which was a bit of a shock. last time i was there (ages ago admittedly) they had masssive baskets jammed full of pre-owned stuff.

Comment

Hurrah I bought this from Ebay a few weeks ago in the hope that it would be chosen. ?3.99 sealed for the GC.

Comment

Working...
                                X