elaniel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a DS Lite from Elaniel.

Lovely bloke to deal with, very quick posting, great packaging job & the Lite is in genuine 'as new' condition just as he described. Thanks buddy!

Two thumbs up

Comment

Bought a premium 360 from Elaniel.
      Git teased me by putting in an elite box though!
      Top trade, top man.

Comment

Bought 360 Asassins Creed from this lovely man. Quick delivery and a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Another flawless transaction with Elaniel, he bought UT3 off me, paid very quickly.

Great stuff!

Comment

Purchased 6 HD-DVD and am thoroughly impressed with how the trade went. Excellent comms and lightning delivery. DVD's arrived in top condition.

Thanks for a seamless trade mate.

Comment

Bought some SD-DVD's from Elaniel which arrived promptly and in excellent condition - very happy

Thanks!

Comment

Bought Lost Oddesey from Elaniel, as last time, great comms and speedy delivery - thanks again dude

Comment

Bought a hddvd addon and deal was super smooth top trade and top comms.

Comment

bought a ps3 game arrived quickley and in mint condition cheers

Comment

Bought Lost Odyssey for a bargain price, arrived quick and in great condition.

Cheers mate.

Comment

Bought COD4 from Elaniel, great price, great comms and speedy delivery. Top bloke!

Comment

Brought a PS3 game from this dude and he was well friendly and kept me up to date through out the whole process. I recommend this guy through friendliness alone ^_^

Thanks!

Comment

Sold me trauma center for the Wii game arrived promptly and he was nice and friendly throughout

Comment

Bought some games which arrived quickly and well packed.Thanks.

Comment

I bought Troy HD DVD off Josh.

Was in tip top shape, and for that i am eternally grateful.

Speedy delivery too.

Comment

Working...
                                X