No announcement yet.

elaniel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought WarioWare Touched from elaniel. Kept in touch all the way and posted ASAP. Apologies for my tardy feedback.

Cheers

Comment

Bought Tales Of Destiny . Smooth transaction and arrived quickly

Comment

Bought a ps2 game from elaniel. A very pleasant guy who kept me up to date throughout the entire process. It was delivered quickly and the game was in superb condition. I highly recommend this seller!

Many thanks,
        gaanbo

Comment

I bought XBOX Fallout3.

Great comms and super fast delivery. Perfect!

Thanks mate.

Comment

I bought Wii House of the Dead and the comms were great and the delivery was super quick.

Comment

Bought Time Crisis 4 from elaniel. Excellent comms and quick delivery. A smooth operator.

Comment

I bought some bemani games from elaniel. They arrived well packaged, by recorded delivery and were just as described. Highly recommended

Comment

I bought a couple of minty PS1 games from Elaniel- they arrived in perfect condition as they were incredibly well-packed. Thanks!

Comment

I bought a package of NTSC-U PS2 RPGs from Elaniel, which arrived just two days after payment. All of them were in absolutely mint condition and he even posted them out via recorded delivery at no extra charge. Thoroughly recommended.

Thanks!

Comment

Bought Monster Hunter Tri USA from this chap. Item was as described (sealed) plus the price was superb, he even went out of his way to post it out the same day.

A credit to the forum.

Comment

Bought a DS Lite from him. He threw in a free case too! It came super fast with bombproof packaging, just to make sure those dirty robbing Royal Mail posties dont try to pinch it .
                        All good .

"biewdiful, biewdiful!!"

Comment

bought NSMB2 from Elaniel, arrived next day, jobs a good un'..

cheers

Comment

Bought me some Sonic actions recently, and it all went swimmingly well. Top guy, top service.

Comment

Bought a WiiU from this fine forum member. Top service and a credit to the forum.

Edit: Item was in tip top condition too. Obviously looks after stuff. Fab.
                              Last edited by Brad; 28-04-2014, 18:14.

Comment

Just bought a Zelda WW HD code from elaniel. Super smooth & super fast. All good

Comment

Working...
                                X