elaniel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

elaniel

Bought FFV on the GBA from elaniel. Communications were great. Item was recieved the next day. It was very well packed in a box. Got item at a good price too.

Superb tranaction - couldn't have asked for more. Will look out for your trades in the future.
    Cheers matey!

Sorted me out for a DS. Sent it out really quick, well packaged and in excellent condition.
    Perfect deal, many thanks.

Comment

Just bought a sealed copy of Zelda : Twilight Princess from this man, and he posted the item quickly in great packaging and was kind enough to forego the Paypal fees.

Top bloke.

Comment

Excellent! Sold me a PS2 game in minty condition. Thanks mate

Comment

I bought Smash Bros (GC) off Elaniel. Great condition and excellent comms. Would definitely deal with again.

Thanks mate!

Comment

He's made a little boy very happy for Christmas*

Sorted me out a US Wii. Packaged beautifully, very fast and excellent communication. Would trade with again, definitely.

* - that would be me then!

Comment

Bought a sealed Excite Truck from him, couldnt be better fast ship all great!

Cheers!

Comment

Bought Mario Kart DD from him, excellent comms and delivery, all round brialliant seller.

Comment

Swapped one of mine for one of his, great trade and a great bloke. A credit to the forum.

Comment

Super. Sorted me out with DMC, some sort of shooting game? I dunno, it looks rubbish* but it's certainly in minty condition and posted when he said he'd post it.

*I jest

Comment

Firendly guy, kept me up to date with things and delivered in good time too. No doubt will trade with again in the future!

Thanks man!

Comment

Great seller, item just as described, thanks.

Comment

item exactly as described - new and sealed.

quick delivery. pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Bought Final Fantasy XII off Elaniel, arrived very quickly and well-packed.

Comment

Bought a white DS lite. Same great service but now with 20% added fibre!

Comment

Working...
                              X