No announcement yet.

Paulus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a Game of Thrones Bluray boxset from Paulus, it came super quick and well packaged. Top seller.

Comment

Brought some excess contact solution. Really well wrapped and safely received. Friendly pm and a pleasure to buy from. Cheers.

Comment

Bought an 8 GB Nexus 4 from paulus.

This was possibly my most expensive purchase from a private seller yet and being something with a touchscreen made it even more worrisome. Everything went perfectly, though. Communication was good and the phone had been so well taken care of that it could have passed for new!

Comment

I ordered some things from Amazon for Paulus, in return for which he sent me some Lynx games.

He was very understanding when I wasn't able to buy what he originally wanted because I'm not in the UK, and he was a delight to deal with. The games arrived when he said they would.

Highly recommended.

Comment

Bought some PS4 COD from Paulus - mint condition, great price, and arrived nice and quickly.

Cheers,
            Tony

Comment

All good - no problems at all

Comment

Cracking trade with this fine gent.

Comment

Paulus sold me a GBA game, and was kind enough to post before I could pay for it. It arrived promptly and very well-packaged. Thanks very much.

Comment

Bought Final Fight GBA, arrived super quick and well packaged. Thank you!

Comment

Bought a GBA SP from him and nothing to report but excellence.

Comment

[MENTION=7370]paulus[/MENTION] kindly offered me lots of old Edge mags for a very reasonable amount. Met him to collect in Salisbury, all good!

Comment

Met [MENTION=4430]egparadigm[/MENTION]in in Salisbury. He was a nice guy, punctual and with excellent Comms 👍

Comment

Working...
                          X