No announcement yet.

ShopTo shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:/ - you need to read from the bottom up, the quotes are the DMs (they unblocked after the review - edit and now reblocked me - pays your money, takes your choice ).

Marty Greenwell ‏@MartyPG13
    @shoptonet "from now if you have any problems pls contact CS we do not offer support on twitter" all blissfully aware of what you offer now

56s Marty Greenwell ‏@MartyPG13
    @shoptonet I was lying in a lay-by because I was tired ...

1m Marty Greenwell ‏@MartyPG13
    @shoptonet "must have been "lying" system consider an abuse and offensive and damaging our business.." really, so why hasn't it blocked now?

2m Marty Greenwell ‏@MartyPG13
    So there you have it folks - that's customer service

3m Marty Greenwell ‏@MartyPG13
    @shoptonet "Hi, DM are private conversation and not made for public use, if you need any help pls contact our CS"

"@shoptonet All further such DMs will be placed in my timeline for all to see."

"@shoptonet No one was accusing you of lying about out sending stuff - is this how companies behave towards their customers now?"

"Perhaps I might have to reconsider who I shop with@shoptonet"

4m Marty Greenwell ‏@MartyPG13
    "@shoptonet I think you need to read my tweets more carefully and in context with the rest of them."

"@shoptonet I figured as much once I got the second one "

"@shoptonet Why would I need help? Unless you're lying about sending me my order - in which case, how naughty!"

"The following items have been dispatched to you: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch - good going @shoptonet - looking forward to that one"

6m Marty Greenwell ‏@MartyPG13
    @shoptonet Really? And which one would that be then?

6m Marty Greenwell ‏@MartyPG13
    @shoptonet "We have an automated system that reply via DM and block abuse.. with wards that we have selected.. one you used made the system"

7m Marty Greenwell ‏@MartyPG13
    @shoptonet "ok look like was misunderstanding from both parties.. no point to go any further.." No misunderstanding here.

9m Marty Greenwell ‏@MartyPG13
    @shoptonet I don't need any help - I think I've made my position on the situation quite clear.

10m ShopTo ‏@shoptonet
    @MartyPG13 Hi, we do not offer support on twitter, we can Dm you if you need any help or pls use our live chat, phone or email
    Retweeted

9m Marty Greenwell ‏@MartyPG13
    @shoptonet The whole experience of dealing with a company is part of the review & blocking people on twitter when they complain? Ridiculous!

11m Marty Greenwell ‏@MartyPG13
    @shoptonet "to point out that we do not lie, your item was dispatched.." - and no one said you lied, not ever. The review stands with proof.

12m Marty Greenwell ‏@MartyPG13
    Dear @shoptonet hiding behind DMs once again - it's about customer experience - sending abusive DMs is rather counter productive.

13m Marty Greenwell ‏@MartyPG13
    "Hi, your review is nothing to do with any orders, trustpilot is about order experience with us. On previous Dm we just tried"

22m Marty Greenwell ‏@MartyPG13
    I see that @shoptonet have now complained about my review on http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/
    Last edited by MartyG; 30-01-2013, 22:10.

Comment

Quick update - yeah I know I'm banging on about this, but I do think you need to really consider whether you want to order with these guys.

ShopTo tried to get my review removed from Trust Pilot and they've contact me for proof of my orders. The reason ShopTo gave for trying to have my review removed is that "they can't find your order number in their system" which is blatantly untrue.

They've locked my account on their website now too, presumably to prevent me getting a screen shot of said orders:

I've written up the saga on blogger - frankly I'm amazed and bemused that a company would behave like this, particularly when they've been getting a good chunk of money from me.

I'm also not the only one to have received such treatment: http://jonathancullen.net/2012/09/24...tomer-service/

Comment

They are good 99% of the time, but when things go wrong they can be a$$holes,

I complained to them on twitter about getting my wii u 3 days after release despite ordering several months before it was out and i paid rght away by paypal.

People who ordered even days before it was released got theirs a day before release day !

I then had my twitter account blocked :S

They also once randomly took money from my card, There was a missprice on a game once it went through and they sent the game, 8 months later they charge the remainder of the actual price out of the blue, I didnt follow it up to much as it was shortly after some family sadness, But they really should not have done that at least without writing to me first incae it overcharged my card or something.
        Last edited by yesteryeargames; 02-02-2013, 20:31.

Comment

I paid on my phone by PayPal for assassins creed vita, and got charged twice, but they made me send it back for refund at my own cost, other than that they have been very good but surely they should have paid for postage as it was there error.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
            I then had my twitter account blocked :S
            It's the ShopTo way - you must have used one of the mysterious wrong words, the ones that automatically block you

The fact that a company behaves this way should send everyone massive alarm bells.

Comment

I agree but there in basing stoke, and most things I order arrive within a day, so I've only had one issue over 100 orders so I would say nothing to bad about them but I will still be using them in the future.

Comment

Whats going on with shopto and Activision?

I was looking for Deadpool but it seems CoD Ghosts has disappeared too.

NVM found this!

Comment

With everything that's happened the last couple of weeks I'm looking at an alternative to GAME for my PS4.

If I pre-order with Shopto using a credit card will they charge me straight away or just before shipping like Amazon et Al?

Not too bothered about launch day now so that isn't an issue.

Comment

They don't charge you until dispatch

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                      They don't charge you until dispatch
                      Cheers Boris.

Comment

Do shopto still (occasionally) get Friday releases in your hands on a Thursday?

Comment

They did for me with Death Stranding and Pokémon Shield!

Comment

Ah cool. Hope!

Comment

They do but I've found in recent years that it's a bit of a gamble. Simplygames always dispatch early for a Thursday delivery except for Nintendo stuff because Nintendo mandate that they dispatch on Thursday.

Simply are also best for Tuesday release games. You normally get them on the Saturday before.

Comment

Working...
                              X