ShopTo shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ShopTo shipping

They've got a very honourable "if ordered before 5.30 shipped same day" promise thing, just wondering if anyone knew if this still applies around this time of year.. as in next week when I get paid and will want to get myself a 360 to play over the holiday....

Cheers.

Phone or mail them - they've been smashing so far for me and stuff HAS always arrived the next day - On top of that I've heard some crazy tales of orders made about 5:30/6 and turning up the next morning !!!!

For a console I'd maybe give them a day or two on top ! It'll come down to the courier/royal mail to "deliver" so to speak

Comment

I did email them to ask if they expect to still have the 360's in next week and Igor said they "have few in stock". Whether he meant they have *a* few (as in plenty) or just *few* (as in not many) remains unclear.

This is tricky. I get paid next wednesday and can either risk not ordering off ShopTo and chancing the High Street, or I can try ShopTo and maybe miss the boat with delivery.

Then again, if I order Wednesday there's a good chance of it arriving by saturday.... isn't there?

Comment

Re: ShopTo shipping

Sorry to raise an old thread from its gwave, but I just had to post my most impressedness with Shopto.

I ordered a game (Dragons Dogma) about 5 mins ago and already they sent me a pic of my parcel, ready to go. It's Sunday, it's new years day.

Or is this normal?

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
          Sorry to raise an old thread from its gwave, but I just had to post my most impressedness with Shopto.

I ordered a game (Dragons Dogma) about 5 mins ago and already they sent me a pic of my parcel, ready to go. It's Sunday, it's new years day.

Or is this normal?
          Normal in the half dozen or so times I have used them

Comment

Re: ShopTo shipping

On a Sunday night, on New year's day at 10pm?

Comment

Weird, I placed a order for darksiders 2 at 7pm and mines sat on processing. Which is what I expected until tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                On a Sunday night, on New year's day at 10pm?
                It's automated.

Comment

No it's not. Stop ruining it for me. It's definitely done by chimpanzees.

Is it still not manned though?

Comment

I have an issue with them at the minute, a game was sent on Thursday (with no picture attached like normal) and i haven't received it. Unusual as an order I places at the same time was sent and received the next day.

The item is now on back order on the website... I'm starting to think it hasn't been sent...

What can I do? I know theyll just tell me it's been dispatched if I ring, and I just seen it cheaper in asda!

Just to clarify- it wasn't on back order when I ordered, but was the next day when I had the dispatch email...
                    Last edited by MrKirov; 02-01-2013, 19:55.

Comment

Wasn't New Years Day Tuesday Hoolak?

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                        What can I do? I know theyll just tell me it's been dispatched if I ring, and I just seen it cheaper in asda!.
                        What ever you do don't call it out on Twitter, they'll send you a bunch of abusive DMs and then block you

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                          What ever you do don't call it out on Twitter, they'll send you a bunch of abusive DMs and then block you
                          I take it they are one of "them" companies. I must call them as I find them. I ordered something recently and 2 minutes after payment there was the pic of my item, that's superb but I have not had a problem with them (hopefully I never will) only company that is as reliable for me is Amazon.

Comment

Actually I'd said good job for getting Ni No Kuni sent out so quickly unless it was a lie in which case naughty.

Then got a bunch of DMs saying "you suggest that we may be lying about a despatch notice." and that I "should consider your own choice of words as being appropriate also"

They blocked me shortly after when I complained

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                              Actually I'd said good job for getting Ni No Kuni sent out so quickly unless it was a lie in which case naughty.

Then got a bunch of DMs saying "you suggest that we may be lying about a despatch notice." and that I "should consider your own choice of words as being appropriate also"

They blocked me shortly after when I complained
                              Bonkers. Having said I live in blissful ignorance as I don't use social media and never will, I'm sure people don't need to know when I'm going for a poo. Having said I could post that here

Comment

Working...
                              X