Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The PS store has been updated with Catherine,Malicious and Thomas was alone all free for PS+

Comment

Deadly Premonition is still awol, SCEE are still useless

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
        Deadly Premonition is still awol, SCEE are still useless
        It was there when I looked - in new this week?

Comment

Mine was charged a few days ago but now says unavailable to download till 4th

Comment

The Store has been updated with a new Indie Game section, it won't remove those games from the standard sections but it'll be used to highlight them.

Originally posted by Brian Provinciano (VBlank Entertainment Inc.) ? Retro City Rampage
            Being an indie developer gives you the freedom to bring your own vision to life. Never during the project did I analyse the market or search out what others might want. I was building the game that I wanted to make, without any boardroom or publisher to decide otherwise. One of the greatest benefits, it was also a risk. Would others connect to my own personal nostalgia? Well, with well over 200,000 players and counting, it?s incredible to see so many have!
            Originally posted by Graham Smith (Drinkbox Studios Inc.) ? Guacamelee!
            One of the best things about being an independent developer is the creative freedom that comes with it. With Guacamelee!, we drew a lot of inspiration from the childhood games we grew up playing, but also tried to put in some twists to make the experience feel fresh and unique.
            Originally posted by Louis Patalano (Frima Studio) ? Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov?s Revenge
            Inspired by modern strategy games with hero units, Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov?s Revenge is a fast paced RTS with controls designed specifically for consoles. It sports a single player campaign as well as a fast-paced deathmatch multiplayer mode. We are really proud of this title developed, in part, by the same sharp and creative talents behind Zombie Tycoon, A Space Shooter for Two Bucks! and Lights, Camera, Party!
            To launch the new channel Retro City Rampage is being reduced to half price, it's CrossBuy too.

Comment

Finally NA gets Sleeping Dogs.

Comment

Manhunt is now out on PSN

I wonder if there will be any outcry.

Comment

Not a content update as such, more of a policy update and it's a long overdue one at that.
                  Originally posted by Shack News
                  Sony has relaxed the download policies for its Video Unlimited service, Shacknews has discovered. Better known as the Video section of the PlayStation Store, Sony has added support for a cloud library and re-downloads across multiple devices.

The original policy prevented users of the Video Unlimited service from ever re-downloading purchased content. In fact, the PlayStation support site still notes that "videos purchased on the video store cannot be re-downloaded once it has been downloaded to either a PS3 or PSP system." Essentially, videos disappear from the Download List once successfully downloaded and activated on a PlayStation console.

However, it appears you can now access all of your downloaded video content, including content purchased before the terms have changed. The language on the Video Unlimited website reflects the change: "If you purchase a copy, the video or TV show download will be available infinitely and can be transferred to other enabled devices." For example, if you've purchased a movie through the PS3 store in 2010, you'll be able to re-download that content on Vita by accessing the Download List on that device.
                  It has been confirmed by Sony.

Full Details

Comment

Working...
                  X