Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your prized possesion rarest item in your eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your prized possesion rarest item in your eyes?

Mine would have to be my egrett II machine.

Out of the stuff I actually own, it would be my Dreamcast R7, but that's not very rare really.

I am however off to pick up a parcel from Liverpool today, a brand new Derby Stallion Sega Saturn.

Comment

My Dreamcast Internet Starter Kit. I hardly ever get it out to use it, but when I sold off loads of stuff this was the item I hugely overpriced just so that I wouldn't feel too bad if it sold.

Comment

Originally posted by SegaMark View Post
        Out of the stuff I actually own, it would be my Dreamcast R7, but that's not very rare really.

I am however off to pick up a parcel from Liverpool today, a brand new Derby Stallion Sega Saturn.
        Cool! i love my r7 too.

Comment

I don't know about rarest but ones I consider to be pretty special are my sealed PAL Pokemon Mini Games, Starcraft 64 (PAL) and Gamesmaster Issue One There are lots of things I have that are probably hard to find these days but I wouldn't consider selling any of them anyway, so I don't really know!

Comment

I don't know about prized or rare, but my most cherished possessions are the Super Robot Taisen Alpha Boxset and also my SD Gundam G Generation F limited edition boxset.

Comment

Videogame related, probably my boxed \ unused \ screen protector still on Game Gear.

Comment

Guru Logic Champ for me probably. Not particulaly valuable (probably because no one knows what it is), but it's ridiculously difficult to get hold of.

Comment

^GBA Game?

For me it would be some of my MGS goodies - esp my special edition cube, or some of the signed stuff I got at the press party (won an invite to) for the eu release of SOL.

Comment

Choices, choices... well this is probably at the top, if not right up there...

Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I don't have anything rediculously rare. Quite a lot of PS1 RPG's which have cost me quite a bit.

And I do have a little Xenogears collection, most of it is cheapy stuff, strategy guide, JP/US versions of the game, OST's etc. But I have got the Square Millenium collection (Elly edition) and the perfect works book, which set me back quite a bit!

So yeah I guess Xenogears: Perfect Works would be the winner for me.

Also quite fond of my boxed complete Terranigma.

Comment

sorry double post

Comment

hardware: NES M82 Multi game thingy + NEO GEO (white box, rental version - i think)

game: Darxide (32x), Stadium Events (NES), Pocket Reversi (NGPC)

They are my RAREST but not necessarily my most favourite items

Comment

Shaq Fu on the Neo Geo

not only rare but bloody brilliant

Comment

I have a Dodonpachi Dai oujou framed poster (ps2 version) i don't think it is particualry rare but it looks lovely in a frame and i often look at it.

(its one of 3 gaming posters hung in a frame, the other two are viewtiful joe (the new hope one) and mushihimesama)

Comment

Working...
                              X