Life on Mars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
    Is this actually good then, I've heard it mentioned alot recently for some reason. I watched the first few episodes I think when it came out too and never really thought much but its getting talked about everywhere.

I think I'll give it a go!
    I did, and was completley hooked.

Picked it up from ASDA, a few pound cheaper than it was on the net, but probably is the other way round now.
    Last edited by Miguel007; 15-10-2007, 23:08.

Comment

Just seen the trailer for the American remake, god it looks terrible, reminds me of Police Squad.

Trailer here: - http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid1561650110

Comment

Hilarious! although its not supposed to be....

Comment

Not my type of show, but the American version starts later this week for anyone interested.

Comment

Yeah I am fully intending on giving it a go.

Already this week I've ****canned Clone Wars after 10 mins of godawful CGI cartoon craptacular viewing.

This could be next.

Comment

Looking to give it a try, but not expecting much.

Comment

It's gonna be mega!
                I love the indetikit trailer.

OR

I love.....the....identikit...trailer

Comment

Did anyone else stick with this series to the end? I found it largely enjoyable and was genuinely surprised at the different ending that was taken. Maybe a bit too literal, and it has upset a lot of people. But nice to be surprised.

Shame that yet another show that I enjoyed has been cancelled this year.

Comment

I watched the first 3 or 4 and thought it was beyond awful.

I may watch the last ep though now that you say its different. Does he wake up and all the characters are doctors? LOL1!!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                      . Does he wake up and all the characters are doctors? LOL1!!
                      If you thought that would be laughable, wait till you see what they did do!

Comment

I loved it! - The ending was a bit turd to say the least - but I loved the characters. Gretchen Mol is fit.

Comment

I guess they took the title literally, then!!

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel007 View Post
                            I loved it! - The ending was a bit turd to say the least - but I loved the characters. Gretchen Mol is fit.
                            Agree i was loving this and having watched the uk series i was looking forward to season two of more gretchen, the end was crazy i was expecting it to be another one of sams dream type things. Gutted no more gretchen.

Comment

Working...
                            X