No announcement yet.

thetrooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe bought Uncharted 3, SuperMonkeyBall and WaveRace:Blue Storm off me. Cheers bud!

Comment

Sold me a copy of Dragon's Crown. Absolutely mint, no issues here. Cheers.

Comment

Sold me the Ico / SotC boxset on ps3, which was well packed and as described. Cheers

Comment

Sold a Framemeister to Joe (thetrooper)
          He paid when he said and had great communications all round. Excelent person to sell to.

Comment

Another smooth transaction. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Did a wee cheeky trade and all went perfectly

Item arrived quickly and looks perfect - very happy as it was one of my games on my wanted list and ice been looking for a while

Thanks pal

Comment

thetrooper bought some Wii/U items from me. Quick payment and good communication.

Enjoy

Comment

I bought Burnout 2 for the GameCube from 'thetrooper'. It's in minty mint condition, so I'm very happy with it

Comment

Bought Bayonetta 2 for Switch from me. Thanks for a fast, friendly transaction.

Comment

Bought Silent Hill Shattered Memories. Perfect transaction - friendly, fast and I really appreciate it! Thanks so much!

Edit: oh, another thing - it had been beautifully taken care of. Is in perfect condition.
                      Last edited by Dogg Thang; 27-07-2018, 20:36.

Comment

Joe bought Caladrius on PS3 from me, paid immediately and was easy and friendly to deal with. Recommended.

Comment

Working...
                        X